Have You Ever

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes monopoly .

Hye.. Wondered what it would feel like to be 20 years younger ..'different decisions ?
 
Yes monopoly .

Hye.. Wondered what it would feel like to be 20 years younger ..'different decisions ?

Yes definitely.

HYE sneaked a bite of something you weren't supposed to... like a cake for instance and tried to cover it up?
 
Yes definitely.

HYE sneaked a bite of something you weren't supposed to... like a cake for instance and tried to cover it up?

Ha. Not since I was a kid.
My parents were having a party and they had a pie (pumpkin) made. I wanted some, and I took a spoon of the filling, then "offered to put whipped cream on it" for my mom...
I think she immediately got suspicious...and MAN was I in trouble!!!! :eek:

But what did they do in the end? They put whipped cream on the top and served it. In all honesty, how did I actually mess anything up??? :rolleyes:

HYE stolen your children's halloween, christmas or easter candy???
 
Ha. Not since I was a kid.
My parents were having a party and they had a pie (pumpkin) made. I wanted some, and I took a spoon of the filling, then "offered to put whipped cream on it" for my mom...
I think she immediately got suspicious...and MAN was I in trouble!!!! :eek:

But what did they do in the end? They put whipped cream on the top and served it. In all honesty, how did I actually mess anything up??? :rolleyes:

HYE stolen your children's halloween, christmas or easter candy???

Nope... no kids.. and I buy my own candy. lol

HYE used candy during intercourse?
 
Ummmmm a pillow... :blush:

you?


:eek:...
Well...when I was a kid, we had this hand massager. It strapped onto your hand and had a little motor...I think I wore it out...:eek:

I don't think either one of us really has a very "odd" set of masturbatory tools.

What is your favorite place to buy sex toys?
 
:eek:...
Well...when I was a kid, we had this hand massager. It strapped onto your hand and had a little motor...I think I wore it out...:eek:

I don't think either one of us really has a very "odd" set of masturbatory tools.

What is your favorite place to buy sex toys?

Adult store online... plain packaging.. the neighbors don't even suspect I'm a sex freak. lol

What would be your favorite thing to buy?
 
Possibly.

Have you ever lost track of what a thread was supposed to be? HAVE YOU EVER?

I may have... luckily it didn't break the thread. :rolls eyes:

Have you ever panicked because you thought you misplaced or lost something important?
 
Possibly.

Have you ever lost track of what a thread was supposed to be? HAVE YOU EVER?

:eek:...who me??? no...never...(whistles innocently)....:eek: :rolleyes: :eek:

I may have... luckily it didn't break the thread. :rolls eyes:

Have you ever panicked because you thought you misplaced or lost something important?

Oh, hell yes! Sometimes I go around swearing and cussing!

HYE been told that you swear too much?
 
:eek:...who me??? no...never...(whistles innocently)....:eek: :rolleyes: :eek:



Oh, hell yes! Sometimes I go around swearing and cussing!

HYE been told that you swear too much?

No just far too sarcastic... lol

HYE been shushed in a movie theater?
 
No just far too sarcastic... lol

HYE been shushed in a movie theater?

LOL...I'm usually the guy doing the shushing....Theaters are damn expensive!

Once, when I was young, my girlfriend and I went to a movie...kind of a "family movie. " we were...um...well, making out, and we got scolded by the Mom near us with her kids.

Honestly, I think she was just jealous...:(
Retrospectively, I should have offered to make out with her too...:D

I am a bad man....


HYE been told you were participating in too much PDA?
 
LOL...I'm usually the guy doing the shushing....Theaters are damn expensive!

Once, when I was young, my girlfriend and I went to a movie...kind of a "family movie. " we were...um...well, making out, and we got scolded by the Mom near us with her kids.

Honestly, I think she was just jealous...:(
Retrospectively, I should have offered to make out with her too...:D

I am a bad man....


HYE been told you were participating in too much PDA?

Nope. All my ex BF's were dull like that.

HYE been caught staring at a member of the opposite sexes anatomy in public?
 
Nope. All my ex BF's were dull like that.

HYE been caught staring at a member of the opposite sexes anatomy in public?

Sort of public...I had an I.T guy that used to come to my office to work on my computer. One day I was with one of my co-workers and he was doing some updates. I looked down and his extremely large "little IT guy" was being all proud and moving around like an anaconda in his pants.

My co-worker saw me look and smiled. When I signaled her to look, she burst out laughing after seeing the size of him erect and moving about. One should always show appreciation for a good IT guy~!!!:devil:

HYE allowed (made sure) someone to take a peek down your blouse?
 
Sort of public...I had an I.T guy that used to come to my office to work on my computer. One day I was with one of my co-workers and he was doing some updates. I looked down and his extremely large "little IT guy" was being all proud and moving around like an anaconda in his pants.

My co-worker saw me look and smiled. When I signaled her to look, she burst out laughing after seeing the size of him erect and moving about. One should always show appreciation for a good IT guy~!!!:devil:

HYE allowed (made sure) someone to take a peek down your blouse?

Oh Yeah! It's been a long time since I have pulled that particular move but it has happened. Like when I was about a decade younger. lol My girls are still perky. I just don't need to use them to get attention. My game is stepped up from that.

HYE you ever been out on a date and saw someone else you wished you were out with instead?
 
Oh Yeah! It's been a long time since I have pulled that particular move but it has happened. Like when I was about a decade younger. lol My girls are still perky. I just don't need to use them to get attention. My game is stepped up from that.

HYE you ever been out on a date and saw someone else you wished you were out with instead?

Aye, a pirate has Roman eyes, and Hungarian hands.

HYE....got out with the intention of being naughty?
 
Oh Yeah! It's been a long time since I have pulled that particular move but it has happened. Like when I was about a decade younger. lol My girls are still perky. I just don't need to use them to get attention. My game is stepped up from that.

HYE you ever been out on a date and saw someone else you wished you were out with instead?

No. If I'm on a date, I'm usually happy with my choice. However, I was out once and bumped right into my first love. I was so surprised, I couldn't think of how to introduce him to my date. "A...A...A....this is....A...." so much for a college education.

HYE refused a proposal of marriage?
 
No. If I'm on a date, I'm usually happy with my choice. However, I was out once and bumped right into my first love. I was so surprised, I couldn't think of how to introduce him to my date. "A...A...A....this is....A...." so much for a college education.

HYE refused a proposal of marriage?

Yes....she was crazy :eek:

HYE....suddenly found yourself aroused while sitting in a college classroom?
 
No. If I'm on a date, I'm usually happy with my choice. However, I was out once and bumped right into my first love. I was so surprised, I couldn't think of how to introduce him to my date. "A...A...A....this is....A...." so much for a college education.

HYE refused a proposal of marriage?

Several. I accepted a few too. Didn't marry that many times thank the heavens!

HYE proposed to someone?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top