Have You Ever

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not really. There are things I miss, but I know things ended for a reason.

HYE gotten back together with an ex after having been with someone else? (Not just an extended breakup)
No. If I move on I move on. Period!
Yes. Although under rare circumstance

HYE desired your friend's spouse?

Nope. Never found a damn one of my friends spouses even remotely attractive. The whole being taken thing turns me off.

HYE Had a relationship with a friends S/O before they dated?
 
No. If I move on I move on. Period!


Nope. Never found a damn one of my friends spouses even remotely attractive. The whole being taken thing turns me off.

HYE Had a relationship with a friends S/O before they dated?

No. I wonder how that would feel?

HYE had a relationship with a friend's SO after they split?
 
No. I wonder how that would feel?

HYE had a relationship with a friend's SO after they split?

Only platonic friendships. Just because they broke up doesn't mean I should loose friends.

HYE Fantasized about having sex with a friends S/O?
 
No. I wonder how that would feel?

HYE had a relationship with a friend's SO after they split?

No, I was once on the receiving end and it's not a good feeling. You usually end up losing two friends instead of one.

HYE told a friend their S.O. was a cheat?
 
No, I was once on the receiving end and it's not a good feeling. You usually end up losing two friends instead of one.

HYE told a friend their S.O. was a cheat?

No. Fortunately I've not been in that situation. What a burden it must be.

HYE been involved with a married person?
 
No, I was once on the receiving end and it's not a good feeling. You usually end up losing two friends instead of one.

HYE told a friend their S.O. was a cheat?

Oh hell yeah! I look out for mine. If they are both mine I confront the cheater and tell them to stop or I am rating them out.

HYE been cheated on?
 
have you ever watched your wife or girl friend have sex with another man?

I am new to this chat service and I'm not sure this is the right forum to post a question like this.
 
I am new to this chat service and I'm not sure this is the right forum to post a question like this.

Hi dave, welcome.
You can post any question you like. The process is to answer the question of the previous poster and then ask your question to the next poster. Have fun.

No to answer your question.

HYE asked a friend to have sex with your S.O?
 
Have you ever watched your wife or girl friend have sex with another man?

Thanks for the help!

Yes, I have.
 
Yes. lol

HYE ever PMd to ask them? No, wait - HYE PMd to explain why you didn't PM at a previous time? ;)

Yes to the first part; no to the second. I have certain standards about that.

HYE wanted to PM someone and didn't to see if they would PM you first?:rolleyes:
 
Yes to the first part; no to the second. I have certain standards about that.

HYE wanted to PM someone and didn't to see if they would PM you first?:rolleyes:

Nope, but I haven't been here long.


HYE been halfway through a porn clip, only to discover it's tranny porn and just thought, "eh, I'll ride this one out?"
 
No, my luck never runs out. :)

HYE wondered, how dense men ever meet anyone? :p

I have, please tell me if you know the answer ;)

HYE wondered why geeky women are deemed sexy, and geeky men are deemed not sexy? (exept if they happen to play geeky men in tBBT and are actually loaded actors?)
 
I have, please tell me if you know the answer ;)

HYE wondered why geeky women are deemed sexy, and geeky men are deemed not sexy? (exept if they happen to play geeky men in tBBT and are actually loaded actors?)
They gloss over the vital facets of a woman.......I deem geeky men as amazingly sexy. :)

HYE thought men should use both their heads to turn on a woman? :p
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top