Have You Ever

Status
Not open for further replies.
We always had a fourth hanging around. still looking for that first real threesome.

HYE woken up not sure if you were with the person next to you or not?

I don't quite understand this, sorry.
Trumpet. don't ask me why.

HYE been in trouble with the law in a foreign country?

Yes, I've been locked up in two foreign countries (not major prison time).

HYE got away with a serious crime?
 
Trumpet. don't ask me why.

HYE been in trouble with the law in a foreign country?
Yes, kind of. I was scolded by a policeman for bike riding drunk while in France, but that's about it.


HYE been having sex and suddenly realized you were being watched by someone you didn't know was there?
 
Yes, kind of. I was scolded by a policeman for bike riding drunk while in France, but that's about it.


HYE been having sex and suddenly realized you were being watched by someone you didn't know was there?

No. Maybe someone has watched and I never knew it, but I never caught anyone.

HYE had sex at a location that would give an opportunity for someone to secretly watch?
 
No. Maybe someone has watched and I never knew it, but I never caught anyone.

HYE had sex at a location that would give an opportunity for someone to secretly watch?

Yes..the forest preserve. In fact he tried to pass me off as his sister when I picked him up for "lunch", but a co-worker saw us and he had to fess up. lol

HYE had sex when you weren't feeling well?
 
Yes..the forest preserve. In fact he tried to pass me off as his sister when I picked him up for "lunch", but a co-worker saw us and he had to fess up. lol

HYE had sex when you weren't feeling well?

Only once. I was horny as hell and with a new gf. She tried to make me feel better by having sex with me. I don't recommend sick sex. It just felt all manner of wrong.

Have you ever had been sick for a month or two (like with shingles)?
 
Only once. I was horny as hell and with a new gf. She tried to make me feel better by having sex with me. I don't recommend sick sex. It just felt all manner of wrong.

Have you ever had been sick for a month or two (like with shingles)?

Fortunately no...


HYE owned a herd of goats? :D
 
HEY pranked your friends?

Yes. all the time

Have you ever seen a blood moon?

yes, i've seen a total lunar eclipse (aka a "blood moon") back in 1971, I missed it though in 1993 and again in 1996. A blood moon occurred again in 2000 just after the new year, and again in 2003 and 2004. I missed those too. a blood moon occurred again in 2010, 2014 and in April this year.

The next blood moon visible to the north American continent will be in Jan. 21, 2019.

HYE seen sunset in Key West?

Yes, I have as I lived in Key West while my dad and I were working on rebuilding a bridge together. We lived across the street from Hemingway's house, in a house that was provided by the company we worked for.

Have you ever seen a blue moon? (two full moons in one month)
 
HYE hooked up at a bar when you weren't looking to hook up?

No.

HYE had a car crash into you?

yes i did. I was walking in a snow storm, they didn't see me, and hit me and I flew then slid about 100 feet. (yes the roads were icy) (yes I KNOW the driver didn't see me because she didn't scrape off the ice and snow off her windshield and said as much when she came out to ask me if I was alright)

Have you ever seen an optical illusion you half believed was real?
 
yes, the classic water mirage one. though I was doing a lake walk in British Columbia, north of pemberton, with my cousin so there was a lot of actual water about

have you ever laughed so much you peed a little bit?
 
yes, the classic water mirage one. though I was doing a lake walk in British Columbia, north of pemberton, with my cousin so there was a lot of actual water about

have you ever laughed so much you peed a little bit?

Have not.

Have you ever laughed so hard you got the hiccups?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top