Have You Ever

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not really, though I did sleep with a friends S.O. when they were separated.

HYE been to Spain?

No. I tend to do most of my travel to islands. Spain isn't in my top travel picks.

HYE gone to a foreign country and slept with a native? (one you didn't know before)
 
for a while, 6 months.

HYE had a craving for a food and ate it in excess? More than 3x/wk?

On occasion I have done that with Ben & Jerry.
HYE cooked a fabulous meal for someone and they weren't appreciative?
 
for a while, 6 months.

HYE had a craving for a food and ate it in excess? More than 3x/wk?

You mean besides pink meat??? Um, yes. Pizza! lol

HYE turned someone down for a date because of their eating habits?
 
On occasion I have done that with Ben & Jerry.
HYE cooked a fabulous meal for someone and they weren't appreciative?

Most of the time at home. :rolleyes: Although my friend's kids are always asking me to come cook/bake for them.

HYE wished you could be alone?
 
Most of the time at home. :rolleyes: Although my friend's kids are always asking me to come cook/bake for them.

HYE wished you could be alone?

I am alone a lot and comfortable in my solitude.
HYE been so alone it hurt?
 
All the time, but you can't do everything or be everywhere at once. :)

HYE wished you had taken an opportunity that you turned down?

Simple answer, YES~!!!!

HYE wished you could go back in time, but still know what you know now?
 
Of course, doesn't everybody.
HYE gotten that second chance and made the same mistake?

Nope, never gotten a second chance. I seem to make all the wrong decisions and they stick...lol

HYE adopted a pet from a shelter?
 
Nope, never gotten a second chance. I seem to make all the wrong decisions and they stick...lol

HYE adopted a pet from a shelter?

Yes our dog Ruble. Was supposed to be a Labradoodle, turned out to be a labraterrier.
Great dog.
HYE lost a pet?
 
Yes our dog Ruble. Was supposed to be a Labradoodle, turned out to be a labraterrier.
Great dog.
HYE lost a pet?

Lost as in ran away? No Lost as in passed? Yes, many times. I have had 6 dogs since adulthood and all but one were adult shelter dogs. We have 5&6 with us now. Never easy, but I try to give them the best life I can.

HYE owned a cat?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top