justlookingin
Literotica Guru
- Joined
- May 28, 2011
- Posts
- 513
HYE been broken up with via email or text?
No
HYE sent a naked pic of yourself to someone?
No
HYE sent a naked pic of yourself to someone?
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Nope. Ain't gonna happen.HYE been broken up with via email or text?
No
HYE sent a naked pic of yourself to someone?
Nope. Ain't gonna happen.
Have you ever made a naked photo of a person your wallpaper?...heehee
HYE met someone from literotica for coffee?
Nope
HYE read a story on here more than 5 times?
Yes, one story that was written for me.
HYE been skinny dipping?

HYE watched someone skinny dip?
Yes
HYE been watched while you touched yourself?
HYE watched someone without their knowing?
No. But I fantasise about it.
HYE asked your partner to put on a show for you?
HYE been watched while having sex by someone who did not join in?
Kind of. We did it in a dorm room under the covers
Hye made a video for a lover?
No (but that doesn't mean I'm against the idea)
(and yes to the previous question BTW)
HYE found a naked picture of yourself on the internet you didn't put there?
no.
HYE gotten excited over a cocktail?
Yes. The Something Positive.
I don't have enough bitters for it, though.
HYE flirted with someone using only cocktails?
No. I have never had the opportunity, though.wait a minute..
did you just ask if I had to get some guy drunk so he'd say yes?
one time.. but I just needed to speed things along.
HYE taken a homosexual friend as your date because you wanted to do something special for him or her?
No. I have never had the opportunity, though.
HYE pretended to be gay to ditch the affections of someone you were totally uninterested in?
No, but I've been the victim. I'm rude, you see.Not seriously.
HYE slapped a stranger across the face?
Not seriously.
HYE slapped a stranger across the face?
No.
HYE worn a bikini with a pair of shorts to a bar just to meet the dress code?
Yes, a few. Russian, Aussie...no. I don't usually have a problem with the dress code until after I've been there a while.
HYE faked a foreign accent?
Yes, a few. Russian, Aussie...
HYE left underwear in a public place?
Yes! Right beside yours!Yes! (on purpose and on accident!)
HYE left underwear on a plane?