G
goodlibations78
Guest
Once I determined the statistical significance to me personally, the remainder of the data seemed useless.
HYE used a loaner?
Vehicle? Of course.
Have you ever given her a loan?
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Once I determined the statistical significance to me personally, the remainder of the data seemed useless.
HYE used a loaner?
Vehicle? Of course.
Have you ever given her a loan?
who?
HYE lost a large project because of an electronic malfunction?
who?
HYE lost a large project because of an electronic malfunction?
Yes..and I cried. It is the dreaded BLUE SCREEN!!!!
HYE slammed your laptop or tablet down because of an error?
Yes...., my very faithful computer crashed as I was just doing the reference section of a 22 page paper. ....blaaaaaaaa, I had to do a rewrite.
When did you last get a new computer?![]()
No. I don't use a laptop or tablet just so I won't do that.
HYE hammer thrown a monitor out a window?
at workNo but I have punched a printer...![]()
at work
Have u ever destroyed work property?
No. I don't use a laptop or tablet just so I won't do that.
HYE hammer thrown a monitor out a window?
No...does NOT mean I haven't thought about it or wanted to..
HYE just hit delete so hard the screen blinked?
No! lol
HYE cursed out loud at or given the finger to your computer?
Too often...especially recently, I'm plagued by Blue Screen at the most inopportune times.
HYE talked to yourself while on the computer? (outloud)
Not on purpose...
HYE given up an addiction?
Sugar... lol
HYE been driven to distraction, loving every min. of it?
Why yes, I have.
HYE been so distracted that someone had to touch you to get your attention?
not distracted..but does daydreaming count?
HYE fallen asleep in a meeting?
No, but I've come damned close!
HYE been to a drive-in movie?
no, always wanted to...
HYE made out at a drive in movie?
Yes..
HYE killed your battery in a drive-in movie?
12 monkeys... wtf?
HYE seen a movie that touched you so deeply it changed your life?