NotHisLady
aimlessly wandering
- Joined
- Dec 12, 2012
- Posts
- 5,721
I want to meet the person who can honestly say 'no' to that one!NO
HYE masturbated while thinking of someone other than your SO?
HYE had sex with your SO while thinking of someone else?
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I want to meet the person who can honestly say 'no' to that one!NO
HYE masturbated while thinking of someone other than your SO?
No, far to clinical
HYE had an affair?
nope, although the first woman I ever fell for was attached.I participated in one, slept with my married boss.
HYE intentionally sought out someone who was already attached?
nope, although the first woman I ever fell for was attached.
HYE just "put it out there" that you were available when really you weren't?
Oh No!! Its not like that at all!!No, I was for a very long time very reserved in that manner
HYE sought a one night stand? (Stupid question perhaps for men!! LOL)
No, I was for a very long time very reserved in that manner
HYE sought a one night stand? (Stupid question perhaps for men!! LOL)

Well, not really. HA!!!!
Honestly, I have never really tried to pick a woman up for a one night stand.
It's not a moral statement, it's more of a situational thing...oh yeah, and I'm ugly...![]()
HYE had a friend with benefits?
Yes in college.
HYE gotten serious about a friend with benefits?
yes
HYE dated someone else while with a friend with benefits?
Nope, I've never had a friend with benefits.
HYE bought a new sex toy and been intimidated by it?
Nope
HYE been too intimidated to buy a sex toy?
Nope.
HYE walked up to someone that you mistook for your partner and hugged them?
HYE had a partner's family member flirt with you?
Yeah, brothers.
Have you ever had sex (at different times) with people who were closely related, like brothers or sisters?
yeah, 2 sisters... smilesYeah, brothers.
Have you ever had sex (at different times) with people who were closely related, like brothers or sisters?
HYE had a relationship with someone you first knew as a friend's gf/bf?
nope... not that sexually evolved, I guess...Yeah. I'm semi-notorious for that, or at least I used to be.
Have you ever made a pact of complete secrecy before being willing to have sex with someone?
HYE wished you'd made a secrecy pact before having sex?
Yes. I've regretted not doing so in the past.
Have you ever been brought to orgasm by a very gentle touch?
Of my own?
HYE been a party to a lawsuit?
as a part of divorce
HYE been to small claims court?
No HYE had sex in a law office?
Many times. I am not sure if that is a good thing but secrecy has been essential many times in my life.Yeah. I'm semi-notorious for that, or at least I used to be.
Have you ever made a pact of complete secrecy before being willing to have sex with someone?
Many times. I am not sure if that is a good thing but secrecy has been essential many times in my life.
SOT74 needs to learn how this thread works - So I'll go with the Gasm's question and say yes. I wasn't paid, but my photo was used for a good cause.
HYE eaten at a restaurant featured on Man V. Food or Diners Drive Ins and Dives?