GoldStarBiker
Really Really Experienced
- Joined
- Jan 20, 2013
- Posts
- 331
No
HYE been given a lap dance at a strippers bar?
Yes
HYE been felt up in a crowded place?
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
No
HYE been given a lap dance at a strippers bar?
Yes
HYE been felt up in a crowded place?
Yes, a guy stuck his hand under my skirt at a bar.
Have you ever snuck out on a first date without saying good bye?
Yes
HYE been felt up in a crowded place?
If she was cute I'm sure I would but that's never happenedYes. Actually it was on the subway. Visiting friends in NY, got on at the Hoyt (?) station onto a very crowded, packed car. I felt him do it, then he got a little more aggressive, but I couldn't move away and with typical female mindset I didn't want to/was afraid to make a scene.
HYE enjoyed being groped by a stranger and went with the flow?
If she was cute I'm sure I would but that's never happened
HYE read erotica in a bookstore?

Yes-
HYE been to an "X-rated" bookstore?
Only an adult toy store. It had a video and book section though.
HYE been to a peep show?
Nope. A strip club doesn't count, right? Been to one of those.
HYE read a book you loved but hated every character?
Hm...no, I don't think that would happen to me. I usually like someone...
HYE had a difficult time separating the character from the actor?
Not often. Except Harry Potter. I can never remember that poor guy's name.
HYE painted a room and then HATED the color after a few days?
LOL..no, but I did it with wallpaper once.
HYE bought a house, said "that room needs to be repainted, that color is ugly" and then repainted it, finally, when you were getting ready to sell it?
Not with paint- with wallpaper. I've had half torn down wall paper in my kitchen for years. I'll probably finally take care of it before we sell.
HYE done a DIY project that surprised even yourself?
I was quite pleased with the brick planters I made along side our porch.
HYE made love while in the middle of a DIY project?
NopeI don't think I even know what that means????
HYE posted the 11002 post on this thread?
Nope
HYE made your own ampics thread?
Once upon a time...
HYE met someone thru ampics?
No....
HYE been in a helicopter?
Nooh yesI like to ride everything that flies
HYE been so badly lost in a wood that you were thinking you would have had to spend the night there?
No
HYE tied somebody up in the woods for sexual purposes
Nope.
Have you ever blindfolded someone and led them out into the wilderness?
No...but I wish I had!
HYE been 'caught' using Lit by someone you would rather didn't know.
Nope. I'm sneaky like that.
HYE been on lit and forgotten you were in an inappropriate place to be hanging out here?
Sure exited quickly lol
HYE searched lit and found some wild things you didn't know about
Hiya VV
hiya perv!