clark_kent
Up Up and Away
- Joined
- Dec 11, 2002
- Posts
- 12,706
Yes, I have been on lit hoping someone was online.
HYE had sex in a private pool?
Never had sex in any pool.
HYE bungee jumped?
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Yes, I have been on lit hoping someone was online.
HYE had sex in a private pool?
Never had sex in any pool.
HYE bungee jumped?
Mmmmm yes.
HYE taken a shibari class?
yes, both a stripper and an exotic dancer
HYE
given a blow job on a street corner?
noNo
HYE given a blow job?
no
HYE been offered oral and turned it down?
No
HYE given oral and been told to stop?
Yes... I'm just that good and he was gonna come too soon.
HYE voluntarily stopped giving oral cuz they smelled funky?
Yes.
HYE called out the wrong name during sex?
Yes! lol--WHOOPS
HYE had sex on playground equipment?

Yes... on the bottom of a slide
HYE had sex on the beach?
Yes... moonlit!
HYE had sex at the end of a runway?

Yup, Melbourne. You can park right under the flight path...
HYE had sex on a plane?

Sex against a tree? Nope.
HYE had sex while driving on the highway? If yes, at what speed? Were you both passengers or was one the driver?
(For me, yes- I was driving, cruise control set at 70)
Nopeno,
HYE seen someone driving in rush hour and signaled them to meet somewhere to fuck?
Nope
HYE picked up somebody in a bar knowing it would be just a one night stand
NopeYes I have.
HYE had sex in a laundromat?
Nope
HYE been to a sex event like a sexpo?
Nope
HYE been to a swingers club?