*Twisted*
Literotica Guru
- Joined
- Feb 13, 2006
- Posts
- 31,971
YesIt's been known to happen.
HYE wondered why a friend stopped coming by to visit?
hiya perv!
HYE had a voice call drop just as you and a partner were getting close to climax?
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
YesIt's been known to happen.
HYE wondered why a friend stopped coming by to visit?
hiya perv!
Yes
HYE had a voice call drop just as you and a partner were getting close to climax?
Yes.
HYE faked a chat-gasm?![]()
Yes but if I did I reread the chat when it was convieniet to cumYes.
HYE faked a chat-gasm?![]()
Yes but if I did I reread the chat when it was convieniet to cum
HYE faked a Phonesex gasm?
I have and I've sent them as wellYes. No comments.
HYE had someone send you a custom sexy audio?
I have and I've sent them as well
HYE traveled to another state/country just to have sex?
No(t....yet)
HYE wanted to travel to another state/country just to have sex?
YesNo(t....yet)
HYE wanted to travel to another state/country just to have sex?
No(t....yet)
HYE wanted to travel to another state/country just to have sex?
Yes
HYE had/given a BJ while driving a car on an interstate highway?
Yes
HYE had/given a BJ while driving a car on an interstate highway?
Yup. But not to completion. I don't have a death wish!
HYE wondered what kinds of crazy things truckers see in their travels?
Yes
HYE planned the whole trip out repeatedly prior to execution

Not yetNo, that's a man's job
HYE executed sex-trip plans with success?
Not yet
HYE had sex in a jeep with the top down and the blues playing?
No but I love sex outdoorsNot yet
HYE had sex on a patio?
Not yet
HYE had sex on a patio?
No but I love sex outdoors
HYE rented a hotel room just for sex?
No, again, is man's job
HYE chatted/phoned someone for sexy stuff, and then found yourselves laughing your asses off together about inanity instead?
No, again, is man's job
HYE chatted/phoned someone for sexy stuff, and then found yourselves laughing your asses off together about inanity instead?
She probably did after we hung up
HYE had bad phone sex?
Yes. Ended quickly
HYE had more than 1 phones sex in a night?
I have not.
HYE sexted?
All the freaking time.
HYE overstated your competence only to get called on it later?