Have You Ever . . . .?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope but I'm working on it

HYE sex in a convertable under the moonlight?
Nope but would be fun. Need to be a larger size vehicle, now that I am older confined spaces have less appeal.

HYE used nipple clamps?
 
Frequently

HYE sex where there was a significant risk of being caught?
once for sure... not just risky, but caught in a sleeper compartment on a train that neither of us had a ticket for

HYE just barely missed getting caught and had to keep up appearances even though you were sopping wet from sex?
 
once for sure... not just risky, but caught in a sleeper compartment on a train that neither of us had a ticket for

HYE just barely missed getting caught and had to keep up appearances even though you were sopping wet from sex?
Oh yes

HYE had sex in an ambulance
 
yes - friends before, friends after... possibly surprisingly

HYE come on to a friend, and it didn't go as you hoped?

I let my interest be known - it was very hard to not have it go my way.

HYE contacted an old flame/crush to see if they were interested?
 
Yes, I have been on lit hoping someone was online.
HYE had sex in a private pool?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top