Have You Ever . . . .?

Status
Not open for further replies.
No.

Have you ever stopped in the middle of a sex act and never had sexual contact with that person ever again?

Haha yes. It wasn't actually sex though, just playing around. He was just so into himself and then he says, if you just had bigger boobs you'd be perfect. I was out. Lol.


Same question.
 
No.

Have you ever stopped in the middle of a sex act and never had sexual contact with that person ever again?

Yup. But it ended in laughter for both of us. It was one of those, it just won't fit situations and I moved shortly after.

HYE found it just wasn't working and been able to save the encounter and continue dating?
 
Yup. But it ended in laughter for both of us. It was one of those, it just won't fit situations and I moved shortly after.

HYE found it just wasn't working and been able to save the encounter and continue dating?

Nope, I get out when the gettings good.

HYE found yourself daydreaming and wishing you were somewhere else during sex?
 
Nope, I get out when the gettings good.

HYE found yourself daydreaming and wishing you were somewhere else during sex?

Yes, can't lie its happened every now and then

HYE not really been in the mood and had sex because he wanted it and then wished you were with someone else?
 
HYE found yourself daydreaming and wishing you were somewhere else during sex?

Not really. I'm usually orgasm-focused.

HYE not really been in the mood and had sex because he wanted it and then wished you were with someone else?

Yes to the first part, no to the second.

Have you ever had a sneezing fit while having sex?
 
Last edited:
Not really. I'm usually orgasm-focused.



Yes to the first part, no to the second.

Have you ever had a sneezing fit while having sex?

No, not that I remember.

HYE ever broke out laughing about something non related to the sex you were having and ruined it for the other person?
 
No, not that I remember.

HYE ever broke out laughing about something non related to the sex you were having and ruined it for the other person?

This happens to me constantly but it never ruins it ;) I'm just a giggler!

HYE combined sex + fruit? If so, which fruit(s)?
 
This happens to me constantly but it never ruins it ;) I'm just a giggler!

HYE combined sex + fruit? If so, which fruit(s)?

No, I can't say that I have (unless you count whipped cream as a fruit).

HYE stopped in the middle of sex to answer your phone (or have your lover do the same)?
 
No, I can't say that I have (unless you count whipped cream as a fruit).

HYE stopped in the middle of sex to answer your phone (or have your lover do the same)?

Yes. Became an interesting conversation.

HEY gone to a big box home center to buy items specifically for an erotic purpose?
 
No but I have in one of those bouncy houses.

HYE had sex in a place you knew you would probably get caught, and did?

No, never been caught, but a few close calls.

Have you ever been very loud during sex, knowing others could probably hear you?
 
if you consider mutual masterbation, yes

HYE crossdressed with your partner/SO and had fantastic sex?

No, I don't know as many women would find it erotic to have their husband dressed as a woman. I could be wrong, but I know a guy my size would not be a sight to see. LOL.

HYE fantasized about being the other sex and gotten yourself off?
 
No, I don't know as many women would find it erotic to have their husband dressed as a woman. I could be wrong, but I know a guy my size would not be a sight to see. LOL.

HYE fantasized about being the other sex and gotten yourself off?
Nope..

HYE met somebody from o/l
 
O/l means "online"? If so, yes. And I dated one of those people off and on for 4 years, even though we live on opposite sides of the country.

Have you ever taken a pole dancing class (for "exercise")?
 
Yes. Actually it was on the subway. Visiting friends in NY, got on at the Hoyt (?) station onto a very crowded, packed car. I felt him do it, then he got a little more aggressive, but I couldn't move away and with typical female mindset I didn't want to/was afraid to make a scene.

HYE enjoyed being groped by a stranger and went with the flow?

Did you get excited? Or even wet ?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top