lovemonster
Living life to the full!
- Joined
- Jun 15, 2006
- Posts
- 122,091
No. However I would like to take a 12 inch strap on and fuck her in her bitchy ass!!
HYE used a strap on or had one used on you?
Ummmm yep to both!
HYE had group sex?
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
No. However I would like to take a 12 inch strap on and fuck her in her bitchy ass!!
HYE used a strap on or had one used on you?
Ummmm yep to both!
HYE had group sex?
Not yet!
HyE videoed yourself in a sex act and sent it to someone?
Not yet!
HyE videoed yourself in a sex act and sent it to someone?
No, but I have done something on live cam![]()
HYE done phone sex?
No, but I have done something on live cam![]()
HYE done phone sex?
Yep.
HYE sent something to someone you shouldn't?
No, but I have done something on live cam![]()
HYE done phone sex?
Yep!
HYE regretted having sex with someone?
Nope
HYE regretted NOT having sex with someone?
LOL most definitely! Still do!!![]()
HYE had public sex?
Have not!
HYE had sex in a car?
Yes
HYE had sex in the back bed of a pickup truck?
No, but I would if I had the chance.
Ever had sex in your parents' bed?
Her parents bed, Yes
HYE....used sex to conquer?
To conquer boredom yes?
HYE had sex for revenge?
...me?
HYE used sex to punish?![]()
Not I
HYE started having sex only to stop and start over later in the day?
Oh yes, its good to make a day of it
HYE taken a day off work just for sex?
Oh yes, its good to make a day of it
HYE taken a day off work just for sex?
Just a weekend away
HYE lusted for a work college
Yes.
HYE had a quickie at work?