Have You Ever . . . .?

Status
Not open for further replies.
No. But I was used once for sex for someone else's personal gain. I still liked it!

HYE had sex with one of your parents friends?
 
Yes, my guitar lessons instructor ;) he was/is pretty smokin!

HYE made a sex song playlist

Nice. Agile fingers? Dexterousness? Strong hands? *sighs*

Sex song playlist, yes! of course! am listening to one right now. :D

HYE recorded an audio and it accidentally integrated with your i-tunes, and then when you put your music on random, in front of friends and family, you all of a sudden hear yourself moaning? And then you take flying leap to the laptop to click next?

*hangs head*
 
Nice. Agile fingers? Dexterousness? Strong hands? *sighs*

Sex song playlist, yes! of course! am listening to one right now. :D

HYE recorded an audio and it accidentally integrated with your i-tunes, and then when you put your music on random, in front of friends and family, you all of a sudden hear yourself moaning? And then you take flying leap to the laptop to click next?

*hangs head*

LOL, sounds like the time we made the lights flicker.

Just got done playing our song list. And no, no audio for public consumption.

HYE lived out a fantasy and had it be as good as you imagined?
 
LOL, sounds like the time we made the lights flicker.

Just got done playing our song list. And no, no audio for public consumption.

HYE lived out a fantasy and had it be as good as you imagined?

It was a butt fucking fantasy and I have

HYE been forced into kinky sex
 
Forced no, convicted yes.

HYE found you like a kink you thought you wouldn't?

Yes, I was completely opposed to anal and being tied up.

With the right (considerate, tender, passionate) lover I've discovered that I can enjoy both of them.

HYE danced naked in the moonlight?
 
Yes, I was completely opposed to anal and being tied up.

With the right (considerate, tender, passionate) lover I've discovered that I can enjoy both of them.

HYE danced naked in the moonlight?

Yes, but it's been much too long since the last time I did.

HYE danced naked in the rain?
 
HYE used a sex swing?

Yes - was not as fun as I had expected it to be...

It was something called a Taiwan basket. And while fun in a way, just not as much fun as simply having the lady straddling me. To each their own.

HYE used a sex toy or simply masturbated in a public place?
 
Yes, I have:) Very very nice... Again it's been too long:)

HYE used a sex swing?

Yup, I look up every night and see the holes in the ceiling where it used to hang. Looking forward to my little one finally sleeping in her own bed again.

HYE bought regular furniture, like dining room chairs, with the thought of how well it would work into your sex life?
 
Yes - was not as fun as I had expected it to be...

It was something called a Taiwan basket. And while fun in a way, just not as much fun as simply having the lady straddling me. To each their own.

HYE used a sex toy or simply masturbated in a public place?

If while driving on the highway counts as public, then yes to both.

HYE had a bag searched that contained your sex toy(s)?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top