Have You Ever . . . .?

Status
Not open for further replies.
HYE had your partner awaken in the middle of your masturbating and want to join in?

It sounds nice, but that hasn't happened.

Have you ever masturbated immediately after getting home from a sexless date?
 
Frequently.

HYE masturbated at someone else's house in, say, the course of a party? (not where you were an overnight guest)
 
HYE masturbated at someone else's house in, say, the course of a party? (not where you were an overnight guest)

Yes, I've done that. If I am hornier than I want to be, and I want to take the edge off, I'll slip away for a bit.

Have you ever discovered through a third party that someone you knew masturbated with you in mind?
 
Yes....

When spending the night at the house of friends (a couple), have you ever masturbated to the sounds of their lovemaking?
 
When spending the night at the house of friends (a couple), have you ever masturbated to the sounds of their lovemaking?

I've done similar things, but never to the sounds of friends in their house.

Have you ever seen nude photos of a friend's significant other?
 
Yes, in public, but no to it being recorded.

Have you ever had to have a conversation with someone mere moments after being on the edge of having an orgasm?

Yes, in the office got a phone call at the worst possible moment.

HYE had an orgasm while having a nonsexual phone conversations with someone?
 
Yes, in public, but no to it being recorded.

Have you ever had to have a conversation with someone mere moments after being on the edge of having an orgasm?

Yes.

HYE had to have a conversation with someone (other than your partner) mere moments AFTER having an orgasm?
 
HYE had an orgasm while having a nonsexual phone conversations with someone?

Yes, three or four times, but that was a long time ago. They people on the other end had no idea.

HYE had to have a conversation with someone (other than your partner) mere moments AFTER having an orgasm?

Yes, and one time I was almost convinced that the person knew.

Have you ever deliberately turned someone on who you had no intention of having any sexual contact with?
 
Have you ever deliberately turned someone on who you had no intention of having any sexual contact with?

Yes, there is a woman in my class that I purposefully stare at while she's doing presentations. Every time she meets my eyes, I raise my eyebrows and give her a knowing little smile. She stumbles over her words and blushes every time, but we've never had a conversation...

HYE been turned on by someone that you normally wouldn't afford a second glance under normal circumstances?
 
Yes, there is a woman in my class that I purposefully stare at while she's doing presentations. Every time she meets my eyes, I raise my eyebrows and give her a knowing little smile. She stumbles over her words and blushes every time, but we've never had a conversation...

HYE been turned on by someone that you normally wouldn't afford a second glance under normal circumstances?

yes.. and then I made up some story just so I could be in his presence a little longer!

HYE been sexually aroused by an object that wasn't made for the purpose of sex?
 
HYE been sexually aroused by an object that wasn't made for the purpose of sex?

Yes. A house that I used to live in came with a washing machine that had a very vigorous spin cycle. I came with that washing mashing.

Have you ever secretly watched someone who was masturbating?
 
Yes. A house that I used to live in came with a washing machine that had a very vigorous spin cycle. I came with that washing mashing.

Have you ever secretly watched someone who was masturbating?

Yes, more than once.

HYE been caught while spying on others sexual fun.
 
Yes

HYE received an audio from someone that rocked your world so hard you listened to it over and over again?

I have.. but maybe not the kind of audio you think

HYE negotiated so hard that you took yourself out of the deal?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top