Have you ever_____?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes..everyone has Im sure


HYE waited for sex in a relationship (ie waited because the woman was not ready)

Yes... I even turned one down once as I didnt think she was ready for it... she was a virgin... and she was my first real love

HYE been turned down by a man
 
Never not my way..if I want the friend I go for him lol


HYE had sex with a girlfriend and immediately regretted it?

yes....the ex was that....especially after she said it was only 'almost sex'

HYE regretted it with a BF?
 
Yes... I even turned one down once as I didnt think she was ready for it... she was a virgin... and she was my first real love

HYE been turned down by a man

oooooh soppy git ;)



Hmmmm if i say no you're gonna think Im an arrogant cow...:D But I haven't....yet


HYE injured yourself trying some elaborate sexual position? :D
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top