Have you ever_____?

Status
Not open for further replies.
once... a neighbours wife when I was much younger... she kept on sunbathing in nude in garden on summer... couldn't keep my eyes off her... but I did amdit it to here a few years later... she just giggled about it and blushed a little :D

Same question :kiss:


I have once...a female at the gym in the changing room...she was stunning i couldn't take my eyes off her...yes I masturbated afterwards


HYE had sex in your office at work?
 
I have once...a female at the gym in the changing room...she was stunning i couldn't take my eyes off her...yes I masturbated afterwards


HYE had sex in your office at work?

sex ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,


its good to have leather chairs cleans better

same question ?
 
I have once...a female at the gym in the changing room...she was stunning i couldn't take my eyes off her...yes I masturbated afterwards


HYE had sex in your office at work?

yes... on a few occasions ;) :devil:

HYE flashed a collegue at work
 
fucked boss's wife when working on yachts years ago... wasn't planned as a career move, but it got me a promotion ! :devil:

same question :rose:

No, I got to where I am through hard work;)



HYE been so drunk you fucked someone and had no recollection of it ever happening?
 
A few times in my university days I was such a slutty wench then :D


HYE been to a psychic? (total change of subject lol)

Things have changed much since then ? :rolleyes::D

No... they are evil !

HYE resorted to prayer when all other courses of action seem closed to you
 
Things have changed much since then ? :rolleyes::D

No... they are evil !

HYE resorted to prayer when all other courses of action seem closed to you

Hell yes...Im far more choosy than I was in those days and prefer t be sober when I fuck...cheeky bastard!!!:D



they are not...lmfaooo


There was a point in my life many years ago when I felt the need for guidance..and yes I did...now I tend to see myself as spiritual not religious



HYE taken a hard drug....
 

Hell yes...Im far more choosy than I was in those days and prefer t be sober when I fuck...cheeky bastard!!!:D



they are not...lmfaooo


There was a point in my life many years ago when I felt the need for guidance..and yes I did...now I tend to see myself as spiritual not religious



HYE taken a hard drug....

They are... sorry... on this point we must disagree :( :rose:
Depends what you clasify as "hard" ... lets just say, I cant stand needles :eek:

You ?
 
Yes... but only with the right person... and you know who she is ;):heart:

You?

Yes at times I do..although I enjoy being single and independent for the most part. It's not about having a partner its having/finding the right one... Im overtly cautious these days when it comes to relationships.


HYE felt unrequited love?
 
Yes at times I do..although I enjoy being single and independent for the most part. It's not about having a partner its having/finding the right one... Im overtly cautious these days when it comes to relationships.


HYE felt unrequited love?

Yes... guess I am a soppy git ;)

You ?
 
hye just been with someone just for sex

Yes

HYE ever keep someone hanging on for the sex?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top