Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Yes...
HYE inflicted pain on your partner at their request?

no
HYE wore something just to please your partner
Yes....
Inflict pain or have it inflicted ?

Hmmmmm both please
Same Q

Both... as you well know
flogged pussy or tits ?
uhm no...i'm normal
same Q
pussy
HYE had any strange fetishes?


No, however I am far from normal
HYE done something totally outrageous as a dare?
nope...i'm boring...sigh
HYE done something that surprised even yourself
Yes... but they are for you to find out in person
You ?
Hmmm I like pushing myself so it happens occasionally....
see answer above
HYE played strip poker?

Too many times... get boring when one wins so often !
HYE played strip chess

hahaha never
HYE written a poem or a story for the LOYL (love of your life)
hahaha never
HYE written a poem or a story for the LOYL (love of your life)

yes... I have been known to turn my hand to poetry occasionally... but not for a few years
You?
I write stories for myself all the time
HYE had someone try to woo you with poetry?
Story yes, poem never done that
HYE participated in a dangerous sport/activity


yes... if you count mountaineering, parachuting, paragliding and cliff diving.. but they were quite easy when compared toa hard game of rugger !
HYE been turned down by a girl ?![]()
Only once...at the time I was too young for her (it was a while ago)
HYE pursued a woman even though you knew she wasn't interested?
No... I can guess if she isn't
Have you with a man ?
No, what's the point....wasted emotional energy
HYE attended a wedding and fucked the bridesmaid(s)
No, what's the point....wasted emotional energy
HYE attended a wedding and fucked the bridesmaid(s)
(but that story is for another day) 
LOLLOL ... yes, a fair few... thats what they are there for![]()
And the bride once !(but that story is for another day)
Have you ?![]()

I tend to avoid weddings at ALL costs even as a guest
HYE cheated on a partner?