hotsxylady
~*His Muse*~
- Joined
- Aug 15, 2005
- Posts
- 79,012
Yes... my ex... as you well know
Have you ?
Nope...I don't cheat..I leave the partner...
HYE cheated and got caught intentionally
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Yes... my ex... as you well know
Have you ?
Nope...I don't cheat..I leave the partner...
HYE cheated and got caught intentionally


yes.. how did you know ?
HY got room in your life for a partner ?
Yes, of course..for the right man I would do whatever is necessary to make "room"
Same Q

hye tried to live out a story you read on lit
Hmmm.... well, not exactly. there is a theme I fell in love with that I explored Camping. Nude, lots of sex, older man...
anyway, Have you ever considered brandishing a cock for a day?
Not since I don't have one
HYE ordered a sex toy from on line?
Not since I don't have one
HYE ordered a sex toy from on line?
yesNo, not yetheheheee
HYE lost your sex toys where someone else could find them?
yes
Have you?


Many times....bad menot that i know of
HYE flashed someone you didn't know
Many times....bad me
HYE made out with someone you didnt know?
LOL yes
HYE fucked someone you didn't know?
I would never do that.hummm, how about just meet?
hye..... tempted a guy silly?

I would never do that.
HYE been shy?
No, maybe in 7th grade!
hye chased a guy just to fuck him silly?
so you think I have to chase men then?
HYE been seduced? and I don't mean just fucked..
Yes, and it was sexy as hell.
Have you??
so you think I have to chase men then?
HYE been seduced? and I don't mean just fucked..
yes, but I only realized it after .....guys are so dumb sometimes.
hye been shocked by how sexy others find you?
yes, but I only realized it after .....guys are so dumb sometimes.
hye been shocked by how sexy others find you?
sometimes...especially on here.
Have you ever tried to initiate something sexual with someone and they turned you down?
Yes. Sometimes you all aren't in the mood
HYE had toy used on you?
