Have you ever_____?

Status
Not open for further replies.
No. We finished first.

HYE. coughed loudly to let somebody fucking in the next room know you can hear them?

Nope, I stayed quiet so I could listen in. ;)

HYE walked in on a roommate masturbating? (Talk about awkward.)
 
HYE had sex in 2 different cities in the same day?[/QUOTE]

More then likely yes.

HYE had sex on two different sides of the continent in the same day?
 
HYE had sex in 2 different cities in the same day?

More then likely yes.

HYE had sex on two different sides of the continent in the same day?[/QUOTE]

close.. but no

HYE used a comb and wax paper to make a kazoo?
 
More then likely yes.

HYE had sex on two different sides of the continent in the same day?

close.. but no

HYE used a comb and wax paper to make a kazoo?[/QUOTE]

No, I have not.

HYE made a goofy bird call thing out of a blade of grass?
 
No, I have not.

HYE made a goofy bird call thing out of a blade of grass?

Not for ages!

HYE cupped both hand so as to make a owl sound by blowing across your thumbs?[/QUOTE]

I've cupped both hands.. and blown.. but the sounds were totally different

HYE whistled bird calls to see if the birds would answer you?
 
Not for ages!

HYE cupped both hand so as to make a owl sound by blowing across your thumbs?

I've cupped both hands.. and blown.. but the sounds were totally different

HYE whistled bird calls to see if the birds would answer you?[/QUOTE]




Yes, while in India

HYE wrassled a gator?
 
Not for ages!

HYE cupped both hand so as to make a owl sound by blowing across your thumbs?

I've cupped both hands.. and blown.. but the sounds were totally different

HYE whistled bird calls to see if the birds would answer you?[/QUOTE]

I've whistled at birds but not the kind of bird calls you have in mind here. All it did was set off a certain sway of the hips on them

Same question in the ornithological sense now ...
 
I've cupped both hands.. and blown.. but the sounds were totally different

HYE whistled bird calls to see if the birds would answer you?

I've whistled at birds but not the kind of bird calls you have in mind here. All it did was set off a certain sway of the hips on them

Same question in the ornithological sense now ...[/QUOTE]

and here is where I finally admit.. I can't whistle.

HYE been scolded for overt flirtations?
 
I've whistled at birds but not the kind of bird calls you have in mind here. All it did was set off a certain sway of the hips on them

Same question in the ornithological sense now ...

and here is where I finally admit.. I can't whistle.

HYE been scolded for overt flirtations?[/QUOTE]

I could come over and teach you to whistle. It's all hands and lips and slow breathing stuff, in and out ...

Am I going to be scolded for overt flirtation?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top