HI Michigan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: hi

daiseelady said:
I think the only one I have ever seen is Robinhood, men in tights! And I only saw that because Cary Ewles from the princess bride was in it! LOL

that was his movie, right?


Yep, that was one of them.

G's, did you watch just one season of X-files for the same reason? :)
 
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: hi

steerpike said:
Yep, that was one of them.

G's, did you watch just one season of X-files for the same reason? :)

OMG!!!! He was on the X-files??? Do you know anyone that taped all the episodes? he he he

I am not a sci-fi fan!!! I don't think I'd have watched even if I had known he was on...LOL
 
Re: too

Yep... too quiet... don't know where windesire is... hmmm... think she is working...

Come BACK, love!!! I MISS YOU!!!!

:kiss:
 
Mexican said:
hey all, new member here and from SE Michigan. Just dropped in to say hi

Welcome to the thread! Jump right in and start chatting! We are a friendly bunch!!!
 
well I wasnt fired today. but i was told officially that my position has been eliminated from the next grant funding. My last day is in october1.
 
Alrighty... I fianally went back to the dentist today... couldn't take the pain anymore...

I have 2 dry sockets! Well... that would explain the pain, eh? LOL

He packed them with clove oil soaked gauze, and though everything I eat tastes like cloves, I am already feeling so much better!!! And my mood has greatly improved!!!

Had another run in with my son's pediatrician today about his asthma meds... so I may be dr. shopping here, soon... she doesn't seem to be listening to us at all...

Anyway... all in all, today was the first good day I have had in a while...

xoxoxo
 
The devils teardrop said:
well I wasnt fired today. but i was told officially that my position has been eliminated from the next grant funding. My last day is in october1.

As I told you, I think it is better that it is out in the open, now! Now, you can openly use their fax machine and take personal calls at work to aid in your job hunt... and they wouldn't be able to say much about it! LOL

Teasing about that... just trying to make you smile, darlin!

xoxo
 
Hey thanks sweetie. I have been smiling ever since i found out and i already have been using the fax machine etc... for personal usage and no they really cant say squat one. I am feeling better each day about this due to the circumstances around this thing.
 
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: hi

daiseelady said:
OMG!!!! He was on the X-files??? Do you know anyone that taped all the episodes? he he he

I am not a sci-fi fan!!! I don't think I'd have watched even if I had known he was on...LOL

He was on the last two seasons or so. And sorry, I had stopped tapping them by then :(
 
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: hi

steerpike said:
He was on the last two seasons or so. And sorry, I had stopped tapping them by then :(

Darn... I guess I will forgive you... this time! <giggle>

nighty night, darlin!
 
daiseelady said:
Alrighty... I fianally went back to the dentist today... couldn't take the pain anymore...

I have 2 dry sockets! Well... that would explain the pain, eh? LOL

He packed them with clove oil soaked gauze, and though everything I eat tastes like cloves, I am already feeling so much better!!! And my mood has greatly improved!!!

Had another run in with my son's pediatrician today about his asthma meds... so I may be dr. shopping here, soon... she doesn't seem to be listening to us at all...

Anyway... all in all, today was the first good day I have had in a while...

xoxoxo

Sorry about the dry sockets hun I know that one Ouch!! glad your getting better catch you around! :kiss: :rose: :kiss:
 
Re: Re: too

daiseelady said:
Yep... too quiet... don't know where windesire is... hmmm... think she is working...

Come BACK, love!!! I MISS YOU!!!!

:kiss:

Maybe some guy abducted her for the weekend, willingly of course. hehe.
 
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: hi

daiseelady said:
Darn... I guess I will forgive you... this time! <giggle>

nighty night, darlin!


This time? what *EVER* :p
 
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: hi

steerpike said:
This time? what *EVER* :p

Hey Buddy last night for 24 meet me in front of the tv and you bring the popcorn OK
 
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: hi

GoddessOfSouls said:
Hey Buddy last night for 24 meet me in front of the tv and you bring the popcorn OK


Silly girl, you should have known I'd only check in *after* 24.

I don't know about where you are, but here they were hyping the hell out of the show on the radio. It was a good ending, but not nearly as good as the radio promiced. "Change how you look at television" I belive they said. Check out a site called Television Without Pity, has some good/funny stuff about each episode of 24, plus nicknames that are histarical for each of the characters. Michelle is called Bichelle, Tony is Soulpatch, and Kim is called Spawn, or Spawn of Keifer, or SOK.
 
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: hi

steerpike said:
Silly girl, you should have known I'd only check in *after* 24.

I don't know about where you are, but here they were hyping the hell out of the show on the radio. It was a good ending, but not nearly as good as the radio promiced. "Change how you look at television" I belive they said. Check out a site called Television Without Pity, has some good/funny stuff about each episode of 24, plus nicknames that are histarical for each of the characters. Michelle is called Bichelle, Tony is Soulpatch, and Kim is called Spawn, or Spawn of Keifer, or SOK.

yeah well I didnt expect you to get it untill after it was just to make you feel bad and bring me Popcorn when you did get here!!
 
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: hi

GoddessOfSouls said:
yeah well I didnt expect you to get it untill after it was just to make you feel bad and bring me Popcorn when you did get here!!

Just got here. ANd I don't feel too bad, I'm sure you still had popcorn without me :(
 
Re: New guy

toaster_poet said:
Hey everyone, Im new to the michigan board so say hi....im from the S Mich Area...

Hiya, just jump in with both feet. Enjoy.
 
Re: Re: Re: too

Ncohagfuta said:
Maybe some guy abducted her for the weekend, willingly of course. hehe.




hiya everyone and good morning.....


hmmm nope...:( didnt get abducted...I wish...but did ride..ride and do some more riding:D plus work and painting house...ugh!! I will never be done...
Sorry dont have time to read the thread this morning...work duty calls....but know I miss you all....and daisee...mwaaaa:kiss: I miss you alot and will be on later tonite...
Hope you all a wonderful day :rose: :kiss:
 
Re: Re: Re: Re: too

windesire said:
hiya everyone and good morning.....


hmmm nope...:( didnt get abducted...I wish...but did ride..ride and do some more riding:D plus work and painting house...ugh!! I will never be done...
Sorry dont have time to read the thread this morning...work duty calls....but know I miss you all....and daisee...mwaaaa:kiss: I miss you alot and will be on later tonite...
Hope you all a wonderful day :rose: :kiss:


You wern't riding me, didn't feel anything on my face or lap.:devil:

glad to see ya back, been quiet without ya. :(
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top