HI Michigan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re:

steerpike said:
Just got here. ANd I don't feel too bad, I'm sure you still had popcorn without me :(

How could there possibly be any popcorn without you!!

Geeeeezzzzzzz you think I foget about you!! Iam crushed!!
 
LIfe sucks.

Just when I though everything was fine.... I get fired. So now I am again jobless. I hate people.:confused:
 
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re:

GoddessOfSouls said:
How could there possibly be any popcorn without you!!

Geeeeezzzzzzz you think I foget about you!! Iam crushed!!


I *am* so used to being forgotten about [pout]
 
Sorry to hear that Ncohagfuta we had our big meeting about the grant and when they said that i was not part of the grant the people that did the cutting didnt have the guts to look me in the eye.

What a bunch of cowards. I hope they all rot in hell. Its people like them that makes me sick. Have some balls to talk to me and tell me the truth dont hide the shit.

I hope things get better for you. If you need to vent im on yahoo devilsteardrop65 is my id. Would be more than happy to listen.

*My suggestion to you is to drink heavily* bluto animal house.
 
Welcome to the thread! Wasn't too hard to find us, eh? Is everyone being nice and friendly so far?

:kiss:
 
Re: Re: Re: Re: too

windesire said:
hiya everyone and good morning.....


hmmm nope...:( didnt get abducted...I wish...but did ride..ride and do some more riding:D plus work and painting house...ugh!! I will never be done...
Sorry dont have time to read the thread this morning...work duty calls....but know I miss you all....and daisee...mwaaaa:kiss: I miss you alot and will be on later tonite...
Hope you all a wonderful day :rose: :kiss:

Howdy, love!!! Glad to have you back!!! I have misses smoochin with you!

I have tons of laundry to do, but I will try to log on later tonight!!! xoxo
 
daiseelady said:
Welcome to the thread! Wasn't too hard to find us, eh? Is everyone being nice and friendly so far?

:kiss:


Not me, I have been rude and insensitve for days now :)
 
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re:

steerpike said:
I *am* so used to being forgotten about [pout]


Awww poor baby, Kiss kiss Kiss there all better?
 
Re: Oh

Ncohagfuta said:
and PS2 at Toys selling fer 179 now. maybe less if ya do something fer me. ;) :p :devil: lol

Oh... that's right... I forgot to tell you... they are $259... two contollers... a memory thing... and 2 games... one is gran tourisimo (sp???) and the other is something that I cannot remember for the life of me! LOL

Just thought I would let you know... and if you want to pick it up... let me know when you wanna come... I can't get you a discount... but I can get you in without the membership.:kiss: :heart: :kiss: :heart:
 
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re:

GoddessOfSouls said:
Awww poor baby, Kiss kiss Kiss there all better?

Great! Now where's the popcorn? :) Or, you got anything better? Ice cream maybe?
 
Afternoon Daisee

Hello Daisee Girl how have you been? Seems like a long time..lol well at anyrate a mutual friend reminded me that you have been very busy and under lots of pressure, just wanted to remind you, Goddess is thinking of you!! :kiss: :kiss:
 
Re: LIfe sucks.

Ncohagfuta said:
Just when I though everything was fine.... I get fired. So now I am again jobless. I hate people.:confused:

Sorry to hear that, darlin... you okay?
 
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re:

steerpike said:
Great! Now where's the popcorn? :) Or, you got anything better? Ice cream maybe?

Went shopping today got them BOTH !!
 
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: R

steerpike said:
I *am* so used to being forgotten about [pout]



I never forget about you!!!

:heart: :kiss: :heart: :kiss: :devil:
 
steerpike said:
Not me, I have been rude and insensitve for days now :)

I have not noticed that at all!!! So, have you just been rude to everyone but me? Or do I just love your bad attitude too much to notice? LOL
 
Re: Afternoon Daisee

GoddessOfSouls said:
Hello Daisee Girl how have you been? Seems like a long time..lol well at anyrate a mutual friend reminded me that you have been very busy and under lots of pressure, just wanted to remind you, Goddess is thinking of you!! :kiss: :kiss:

Thank you so much... did he fill you in on what is going on? No secret, but with this being so public, I don't want to post so many details here, ya know what I mean?

Mostly, me not posting a lot has been due to the teeth problems... I am sleepy all the time because of the vicodin.. still hurting lots... better than I was this weekend, though!

Kisses to you! xoxo And tell Py I love him... since he hasn't been around much lately!
 
Re: Re: Afternoon Daisee

daiseelady said:
Thank you so much... did he fill you in on what is going on? No secret, but with this being so public, I don't want to post so many details here, ya know what I mean?

Mostly, me not posting a lot has been due to the teeth problems... I am sleepy all the time because of the vicodin.. still hurting lots... better than I was this weekend, though!

Kisses to you! xoxo And tell Py I love him... since he hasn't been around much lately!


I will tell him Hun, you know him he is only going to do what he wants to do and when he wants to!! and no he didnt say anything, just reminded me of you, and The hugs are just because I told him, I thought it was the teeth keeping you away, he just said that you had alot going on, just reminded me of you! hugs and kisses and iam always around someplace if you need a chat! ..lol not that you have the time for that! haha haha
later sweets :kiss: :rose:
 
Re: Re: Re: Afternoon Daisee

GoddessOfSouls said:
I will tell him Hun, you know him he is only going to do what he wants to do and when he wants to!! and no he didnt say anything, just reminded me of you, and The hugs are just because I told him, I thought it was the teeth keeping you away, he just said that you had alot going on, just reminded me of you! hugs and kisses and iam always around someplace if you need a chat! ..lol not that you have the time for that! haha haha
later sweets :kiss: :rose:

Thanks for the offer... I will let you know if I ever need to talk!!!

xoxo:heart:
 
Thanks for the info about the playstations...I will look around also and let you know daisee...*besides give me a reason to meet up with you* wink..wink...

And to the purple dragon..(cant spell the name)....thanks, and sorry about the job...mine has been sucking lately also...they didnt do the budget right and it has created a bunch of crap and so my hours have been cut wayyyyyyy to much...

Dragon tears..mwaaaaa...I am sorry about your job...and do what daisee says sounds like the thing to do..and f*** them..get a better one that the boss isnt afraid to have good people around or feel threated.


Hiya to the new ppl...sorry I havent been around ...been enjoying the wonderful weather of ours...seems it is so few and far apart....but aww how we love MI...lol:rolleyes:

To my buds, Mwaaaaaa:kiss:

going thur some hard some times myself these last couple of weeks..and finally figured it "just isnt worth it anymore"
I give..***** to short to be unhappy and no one is goin to do it for me other then me...(wish there was a face here with a light bulb going off)..LMAO
Sorry daisee to hear about your dry socket..those suckers hurt..and anytime you need a friend...I am here to listen or I can give you my phone number...and/or you can disappear to my house and we can do something fun...

Steerpike...all I can say to you is :p :p
when you going let me sit on your face....hehe
 
Re: Re: Re: LIfe sucks.

Ncohagfuta said:
eh, fer now I guess. Know of anyone with openings available? :p :devil: :eek:


hmmm does that include legs....lmao.....


me so bad....hehe:p :D :rose: :kiss:
 
windesire said:
Thanks for the info about the playstations...I will look around also and let you know daisee...*besides give me a reason to meet up with you* wink..wink...


I wanna watch


and anytime you need a friend...I am here to listen or I can give you my phone number...and/or you can disappear to my house and we can do something fun...

again I wanna watch or join in.


and you can sit on mine, just name the time and place.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top