HI Michigan

Status
Not open for further replies.
OH btw daisee the person went back to her ex wink wink if you catch the point


windesire thanks for the kiss one back atcha you all have been great

went out and hit some golf balls and got some therapy in tonite.
 
The devils teardrop said:
HEY now I want my chance at windesire too you guys and gals. Daisee i want my time with you soon hehehe REAL soon



hmmm chance at what:eek:

;) hehe
 
Ncohagfuta said:
I wanna watch




again I wanna watch or join in.


and you can sit on mine, just name the time and place.

You can watch..:cool: but then again you have to ask daisee ....I am new at this...:rolleyes:
 
Re: Re: Re: LIfe sucks.

Ncohagfuta said:
eh, fer now I guess. Know of anyone with openings available? :p :devil: :eek:

Oh yeah... I have an opening for you....

did I just say that out loud? LOL

Ohhh... you meant JOB openings... yep... I pm'd you! LOL
 
windesire said:
Thanks for the info about the playstations...I will look around also and let you know daisee...*besides give me a reason to meet up with you* wink..wink...

And to the purple dragon..(cant spell the name)....thanks, and sorry about the job...mine has been sucking lately also...they didnt do the budget right and it has created a bunch of crap and so my hours have been cut wayyyyyyy to much...

Dragon tears..mwaaaaa...I am sorry about your job...and do what daisee says sounds like the thing to do..and f*** them..get a better one that the boss isnt afraid to have good people around or feel threated.


Hiya to the new ppl...sorry I havent been around ...been enjoying the wonderful weather of ours...seems it is so few and far apart....but aww how we love MI...lol:rolleyes:

To my buds, Mwaaaaaa:kiss:

going thur some hard some times myself these last couple of weeks..and finally figured it "just isnt worth it anymore"
I give..***** to short to be unhappy and no one is goin to do it for me other then me...(wish there was a face here with a light bulb going off)..LMAO
Sorry daisee to hear about your dry socket..those suckers hurt..and anytime you need a friend...I am here to listen or I can give you my phone number...and/or you can disappear to my house and we can do something fun...

Steerpike...all I can say to you is :p :p
when you going let me sit on your face....hehe

Wow... sounds like we need to have a long heart to heart! I could use the vent time as well as you sound like you do!!! LOL

I will pm you with my phone # and you can send me yours!!! xoxo

And I would love to get together for some fun!!!
 
Ncohagfuta said:
I wanna watch

I think she and I would have far more fun running off together and then coming back here and letting all you men drool over the details... he he he

Wicked, but fun, eh?
 
The devils teardrop said:
OH btw daisee the person went back to her ex wink wink if you catch the point


windesire thanks for the kiss one back atcha you all have been great

went out and hit some golf balls and got some therapy in tonite.

Like I told you... she got what she wanted... and then was gonna string you along just in case... that sucks ass, darlin!

Just be glad you decided to be rid of her and her mess...

And did you mean him? the slightly psycho one?

Oh... and as far as the other message you just left here... I am off Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday!!! he he he
 
windesire said:
You can watch..:cool: but then again you have to ask daisee ....I am new at this...:rolleyes:

Oh sure... make me sound like I have soooooooo much experience! LOL

And I keep telling these guys that you are all mine and that I am greedy... but they don't seem to listen!!! LOL

I guess I will share you if I absolutely have to!

:devil: :kiss: :heart:
 
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re:

GoddessOfSouls said:
Went shopping today got them BOTH !!


OOOOooo, what kind?
 
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: R

daiseelady said:
I never forget about you!!!

:heart: :kiss: :heart: :kiss: :devil:


Well, okay, I guess I knew that :)
 
daiseelady said:
I have not noticed that at all!!! So, have you just been rude to everyone but me? Or do I just love your bad attitude too much to notice? LOL


It is because you are enamored by my wit and skill, that you don't notice what is painfuly obvious to others :)
 
windesire said:


going thur some hard some times myself these last couple of weeks..and finally figured it "just isnt worth it anymore"
I give..***** to short to be unhappy and no one is goin to do it for me other then me...(wish there was a face here with a light bulb going off)..LMAO

An epiphany, my kingdom for an epiphany.

windesire said:

Steerpike...all I can say to you is :p :p
when you going let me sit on your face....hehe

When ever you show up and climb on darlin'. I'll even wear a belt with handlebars so you feel more at home ;)
 
daiseelady said:
I think she and I would have far more fun running off together and then coming back here and letting all you men drool over the details... he he he

Wicked, but fun, eh?


Yeah, sometimes the girls just need to be girls, and do girly things... ;)
 
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: R

steerpike said:
Well, okay, I guess I knew that :)

I would hope so!!! LOL
 
daiseelady said:
Oh sure... make me sound like I have soooooooo much experience! LOL

And I keep telling these guys that you are all mine and that I am greedy... but they don't seem to listen!!! LOL

I guess I will share you if I absolutely have to!

:devil: :kiss: :heart:

I'll be there with cam in one hand, vibe in other.... my penis is for you ladies to handle... lol
 
steerpike said:

When ever you show up and climb on darlin'. I'll even wear a belt with handlebars so you feel more at home ;)

My, my, my... aren't you accomodating! <giggle>



my bets are on Windesire planning a road trip... VERY soon! <giggle>
 
steerpike said:
Well, you *are* a Lit guru....


ummmm... so! :p

Takes one to know one!

Witty, I know... but it was the best I had!

(feeling quite childish tonight! he he he
 
Ncohagfuta said:
I'll be there with cam in one hand, vibe in other.... my penis is for you ladies to handle... lol

Okay... well... maybe you can come after all! LOL

Leave the cam at home.. and bring 2 vibes... he he he
 
steerpike said:
An epiphany, my kingdom for an epiphany.



When ever you show up and climb on darlin'. I'll even wear a belt with handlebars so you feel more at home ;)



You keep me soooo speechless;)


wonders if he will make me moan...and scream out his name??? :p
 
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re:

steerpike said:
OOOOooo, what kind?


hummm tell you when you give us a new body part, it is about time, we have seen let me see now *goddess smiles wickedly*
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top