HI Michigan

Status
Not open for further replies.
daiseelady said:
ummmm... so! :p

Takes one to know one!

Witty, I know... but it was the best I had!

(feeling quite childish tonight! he he he


Tonight???? *Only* tonight???? :D
 
windesire said:
You keep me soooo speechless;)


Better than keeping you in a shoebox I suppose :)


windesire said:
wonders if he will make me moan...and scream out his name??? :p


I'll make you scream my name, your name, dasiee's name, *and* name off all the US Presidents to date. ;)
 
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re:

GoddessOfSouls said:
hummm tell you when you give us a new body part, it is about time, we have seen let me see now *goddess smiles wickedly*


Keep it up, and I'll show you a big hairy ass cheek :D
 
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re:

steerpike said:
Keep it up, and I'll show you a big hairy ass cheek :D


Laughing wildly, WORKS FOR ME!!
 
steerpike said:
Tonight???? *Only* tonight???? :D

LMAO!

Nope... not just tonight... he he he

Only as old as you feel... and for me... I feel like an 18 year old virgin...

Anyone interested in de-flowering me? <giggle>
 
steerpike said:
Better than keeping you in a shoebox I suppose :)





I'll make you scream my name, your name, dasiee's name, *and* name off all the US Presidents to date. ;)

She'd be screaming MY name too? Wow... that would be soooo sexy! he he he

oh.. and that president thing? could you do that to me, too? <giggle>
 
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: R

steerpike said:
Keep it up, and I'll show you a big hairy ass cheek :D

Yay! I wanna see hairy ass, too!!!

(come on... you can't deny your adoring fans! he he he)
 
daiseelady said:
LMAO!

Nope... not just tonight... he he he

Only as old as you feel... and for me... I feel like an 18 year old virgin...

Anyone interested in de-flowering me? <giggle>

ME!! ME!!!!!!:) :p
 
steerpike said:
Better than keeping you in a shoebox I suppose :)





I'll make you scream my name, your name, dasiee's name, *and* name off all the US Presidents to date. ;)


well wooohoooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


hmmm wait I dont know your name ....he he he :p
 
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: R

daiseelady said:
Yay! I wanna see hairy ass, too!!!

(come on... you can't deny your adoring fans! he he he)



HMMMMm :rolleyes:
Rather see a chapless ass...:D
 
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re:

steerpike said:
Keep it up, and I'll show you a big hairy ass cheek :D


Yeahhhhhh show us your "inny"
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
 
daiseelady

you all havin' a butt fight here 'bouts

Can't we all just get along?


love ya babe
 
windesire

Hi win

so if i understand this thing it is a big old ruddy hairy ass that gets you juices flowin'?

What happened to just plain old normal missionary sex.

Are all you humans so jaded that you need to get into all this strange sexual stimulation? Why don't you just grab a nice kat and rub him between your legs?

MMMMeeeeeeeeooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!
 
goddessofsouls

Hello

I didn't know you could see me
I will have to get my clothes on again
Do you have to peek all the time can't you
leave me with my dignity
 
Re: daiseelady

Pywakyt said:
you all havin' a butt fight here 'bouts

Can't we all just get along?


love ya babe

We aren't havin butt fights... we are beggin to see his ass!!!

Love ya, too! xoxo:kiss:
 
Re: windesire

Pywakyt said:
Hi win

so if i understand this thing it is a big old ruddy hairy ass that gets you juices flowin'?

What happened to just plain old normal missionary sex.

Are all you humans so jaded that you need to get into all this strange sexual stimulation? Why don't you just grab a nice kat and rub him between your legs?

MMMMeeeeeeeeooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!

HI Py....

To answer your question hmmm lets see:rolleyes:
just plain old normal missionary sex is fine ...but sexual stimulation can be alot funnier esp. when your teasing steerpike...hehe...
I have a pussy cat between my legs that purrs also when you pat it or stroke it...and really likes to be :p

:eek: did I say that??? hehe:kiss:
 
Good Morning......everyone:rose:
The weekend is upon us...:D

Staying home this weekend and being safe...besides suppose to be raining so I guess no riding :rolleyes:
trying to get this house done...will paint in between rain drops...
I hope you all have a wonderful weekend and enjoy the next few days off if your lucky enough to have it off:) if ya dont well ahhh :p hehe....have a good one anyway....

I will check in to make sure you guys arent harrassing daisee and gos to much...but then yet...I think they can handle ya's just fine without me.;) :D :D :D
 
Re: Re: daiseelady

daiseelady said:
We aren't havin butt fights... we are beggin to see his ass!!!

Love ya, too! xoxo:kiss:


wait!!! a mintue...hehe...

I am still after his INNY....:rolleyes: :rolleyes:


<giggles>
 
daiseelady said:
She'd be screaming MY name too? Wow... that would be soooo sexy! he he he

oh.. and that president thing? could you do that to me, too? <giggle>

Okay. Please grab a number and wait over there untill your number is called. When it is, walk over to this white line, and wait for your turn.
 
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: R

daiseelady said:
Yay! I wanna see hairy ass, too!!!

(come on... you can't deny your adoring fans! he he he)

Oh :p :p :p to you too!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top