HI Michigan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re:

GoddessOfSouls said:
Oh Please is that the best you can do with that tongue?

No, I can also roll it, and eat ice cream with it, and do Gene Simmoms imatations with it.
 
Re: Re: Re: daiseelady

windesire said:
wait!!! a mintue...hehe...

I am still after his INNY....:rolleyes: :rolleyes:


<giggles>

As I said before.... Okay. Please grab a number and wait over there untill your number is called. When it is, walk over to this white line, and wait for your turn.
 
Re: Re: Re: Re: daiseelady

steerpike said:
As I said before.... Okay. Please grab a number and wait over there untill your number is called. When it is, walk over to this white line, and wait for your turn.


Mannnn. some peoples kids


:rolleyes:




runs up....grabs a ticket....cuts in line...*just incase he changes his mind" hehehe
 
Evening All

Hope that you have a great holiday weekend and a safe one too.

Its going to be rainy here so I might not be able to play some golf but you never know. If not i will enjoy the rest need it after this week.

:)
 
New guy here, figured I'd jump on this thread...lots of reading, hehe. Anyways, good to see some poeple from MI, even better to see that there's actually erotic females in this state ;)
 
Welcome

Valaser said:
New guy here, figured I'd jump on this thread...lots of reading, hehe. Anyways, good to see some poeple from MI, even better to see that there's actually erotic females in this state ;)


Ooops Damn I need sleep forgot to post in there ..lol


welcome and enjoy yourself some nice people here in lit
 
Valaser said:
New guy here, figured I'd jump on this thread...lots of reading, hehe. Anyways, good to see some poeple from MI, even better to see that there's actually erotic females in this state ;)

Hiya!!!

Welcome to the thread!

And gosh... you think we are erotic? (blushing) I thought we were just pervs! <giggle>

Oh LADIES!!! NEW GUY ALERT!!!! Let the flirting begin! he he he
 
Well, I thought for my first post I should try to stay "PC". But if you're all pervs then I don't feel so out of place. :p
 
Hi daiseelady...I love your av! I am an artist and I love bodypainting...so much so,that I wrote a story about it...it's in my link.
Welcome Valaser to Lit! All of us pervs here agree that this is a good place to find other pervs!
 
I agree with you both we are all perves and it feels great. Who knows better how to turn on a perv but another perv. I think all of the women of this thread are great and the guys are cool too. But i will have to admit the women make this thread the best.

DT:D :heart: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :rose:
 
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: daiseelady

windesire said:
Mannnn. some peoples kids


:rolleyes:




runs up....grabs a ticket....cuts in line...*just incase he changes his mind" hehehe


Now you are cheating???? Heh. Cool! :)
 
Valaser said:
New guy here, figured I'd jump on this thread...lots of reading, hehe. Anyways, good to see some poeple from MI, even better to see that there's actually erotic females in this state ;)


Oh yes, erotic they are. Goddess thinks she's more exotic, than erotic, but don't believe her :D
 
daiseelady said:
Hiya!!!

Welcome to the thread!

And gosh... you think we are erotic? (blushing) I thought we were just pervs! <giggle>

Oh LADIES!!! NEW GUY ALERT!!!! Let the flirting begin! he he he


Yes, but erotic perverts none the less.

When has the flirting ever stoped?????
 
The devils teardrop said:
I agree with you both we are all perves and it feels great. Who knows better how to turn on a perv but another perv. I think all of the women of this thread are great and the guys are cool too. But i will have to admit the women make this thread the best.

DT:D :heart: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :rose:


I'll *try* to make the best of that backhanded compliment :D
 
steerpike said:
Yes, but erotic perverts none the less.

When has the flirting ever stoped?????

batting eyelashes innocently

Are you trying to tell me I am a flirt???

And aren't you supposed to be out of town?

:kiss:
 
Valaser said:
Well, I thought for my first post I should try to stay "PC". But if you're all pervs then I don't feel so out of place. :p

PC? On this thread?

Ohhhh... no, my dear! Not allowed... bend over for your spankin now!

he he he
 
The devils teardrop said:
I agree with you both we are all perves and it feels great. Who knows better how to turn on a perv but another perv. I think all of the women of this thread are great and the guys are cool too. But i will have to admit the women make this thread the best.

DT:D :heart: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :rose:

Awww... what a sweetheart you are....

And about us women... you couldn't be more right!!! (he he he... not a bit of modesty, eh? LOL)
 
daiseelady said:
batting eyelashes innocently

Are you trying to tell me I am a flirt???

And aren't you supposed to be out of town?

:kiss:

#1, I don't fall for the eyelash thing at all :p

#2, YES! YOU! A FLIRT!!!

#3, I *just* got back into town... It was a very fun weekend!
 
steerpike said:
#1, I don't fall for the eyelash thing at all :p

#2, YES! YOU! A FLIRT!!!

#3, I *just* got back into town... It was a very fun weekend!

#1, Ummm... yes you do... you are still here flirting like crazy with me! <giggle>

#2, Okay... I will admit, this is something I do know about myself... but I just love the way you say it to me! LOL

#3, I am glad you had fun! But am even more glad to have you back here with me! (or ummm... us! LOL)
 
The devils teardrop said:
I want my turn at that ass of yours daisee. Hehehe

:D

Covering my ass and backing slowly out of the thread! he he he

(one spankin a night, I can handle... more... I don't know about that!!! LOL)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top