HI Michigan

Status
Not open for further replies.
daiseelady said:
#1, Ummm... yes you do... you are still here flirting like crazy with me! <giggle>

#2, Okay... I will admit, this is something I do know about myself... but I just love the way you say it to me! LOL

#3, I am glad you had fun! But am even more glad to have you back here with me! (or ummm... us! LOL)


#1, Yes, but it's not because of the eyelash thing that I continue flirting with you.

#3, That's because you are greedy :)
 
steerpike said:
#1, Yes, but it's not because of the eyelash thing that I continue flirting with you.

#3, That's because you are greedy :)

#1, hmmmm... are ya gonna tell me why, then? or will I just have to use my overactive imagination?

#3, That is an established fact... but I am only greedy when I have something I want really bad or that I like a lot!!! he he he
 
daiseelady said:
#1, hmmmm... are ya gonna tell me why, then? or will I just have to use my overactive imagination?

#3, That is an established fact... but I am only greedy when I have something I want really bad or that I like a lot!!! he he he




It's the giggles :D
 
UnseenChagrin said:
Hi everyone :)

Just dropping by... can't sleep. *yawns*

I'd love to stay up with you. ;) I just dropped by the thread linked in your sig. You're a very beautifull young lady :rose:
 
Valaser said:
I'd love to stay up with you. ;) I just dropped by the thread linked in your sig. You're a very beautifull young lady :rose:
awwww :eek: Why thank you! :rose:

oh, and I didn't realize there were polite people in Flint. :D :kiss:
 
UnseenChagrin said:
awwww :eek: Why thank you! :rose:

oh, and I didn't realize there were polite people in Flint. :D :kiss:

I'm 10 miles east maybe that's it...I agree though, Flint is a hell-hole full of angry people. But hey, like we say; "At least it's not Gary, IN"
 
Valaser said:
I'm 10 miles east maybe that's it...I agree though, Flint is a hell-hole full of angry people. But hey, like we say; "At least it's not Gary, IN"
*laughs* True. I say, "at least I don't live near it or work there anymore."

But, now I have to deal with sketchy heroin addicts. At least there's a good distance between me and them though. :D
 
UnseenChagrin said:
*laughs* True. I say, "at least I don't live near it or work there anymore."

But, now I have to deal with sketchy heroin addicts. At least there's a good distance between me and them though. :D


Hey, that sounds like fun :D
 
steerpike said:
See?? Thats it exactly :)

Gosh... gee... wow.... I... ummmm....

hmmmm... speechless... (better write this day down... doesn't happen often, eh? LOL)

You know, sometimes around you... I am in a constant state of blushing! <giggle>

did I mention I blush from head to toe?
 
steerpike said:
You didn't have to tell me that, it was quite easy to figure out for myself :)

<snicker>

Tapping foot on the floor.... arms crossed...

You had better have meant that in a good way, mister! Or you are gonna be in lots of trouble!
 
daiseelady said:
Tapping foot on the floor.... arms crossed...

You had better have meant that in a good way, mister! Or you are gonna be in lots of trouble!


That all depends. What does "lots of trouble" mean, exactly?
 
steerpike said:
Not in the slightest :p

Fine... no more giggles for you tonight!!! And I am serious, damnit!

<hhhrrrmmpphhh>

stomping out of the thread

looking over my shoulder to make sure you are following me
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top