availableslave2u
naturally moist
- Joined
- May 25, 2007
- Posts
- 58,013
not so far maggie, maybe i need to put more butt into it.....
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Hello Maggie.. Hows it going?
Hello Double D haven't seen you in a while. How are you?


sorry ladies, i scared him awaynext time, i won't talk. i'll just look




(i won't talk to nightbird so i don't scare him away good morning all(i won't talk to nightbird so i don't scare him away
)

And to you too.![]()
I won't talk to him direcly either - the last time I did he dissappeard for a couple of days. Us scary girls can hang out together at the bar. If you're nice, I'll give you a lapdance while we wait.
Oh. And I'm feeling somewhat better today.![]()

I won't talk to him direcly either - the last time I did he dissappeard for a couple of days. Us scary girls can hang out together at the bar. If you're nice, I'll give you a lapdance while we wait.
Oh. And I'm feeling somewhat better today.![]()

bring on the lapdance baby![]()
Ooooo scary girls? -grins- Yum!