availableslave2u
naturally moist
- Joined
- May 25, 2007
- Posts
- 58,013
well aloha to you too pa
care for some coffee?
care for some coffee?Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
care for some coffee?
I'm sick and not feeling well..
If that makes sense?
I'm sick and not feeling well..
If that makes sense?
}}I'm sick and not feeling well..
If that makes sense?
*laughs*Hi Appy..
See any Blarney stones Lately?
I'm vomiting and doing some other nasty stuff Apps.
Hi Mags.. How was the Nana Grandson day of fun?
*laughs*
Evil Nightlight![]()
Oh no! Wait... you didn't eat that thing I sent you did you?
*hugs and wraps you in a blanket and goes off to make you some tea*![]()
*smiles* but it made you sickYa of course i ate it..It was yummy..
Errr Tea with lemon?
*smiles* but it made you sick
Yup, tea with lemon...and tummy rubs. leave the Screech aside for today![]()

*smiles* got any more of those?Ya no Screech today..
*Puts a mint in my mouth*
Sorry about the breath.
sorryHey Apps clean out your box.
hello appyhello nightbird
sorry you're not feeling well. hope you feel better soon
please appy, nothing more tacky than a dirty box![]()


*Holds my hand out with a mint in it*
Sure Apps..
*grins and blows handfuls of hugglekins at Ravin'Slave*![]()
