Holy Crap!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im glad the week is over.. It's really cold here and Im gonna get a snow storm tomorrow..

Wow, my sentiments exactly!
more snow here too, like we don't already have enough :rolleyes:

{{{{NB}}}} know I seek you,

Bird of the Shadows.
 
Yes.. Im watching the hockey game on the internet.. Looks like the Habs finally are back to the winning ways..

Kovalev looks great..

Oh and the weather is still really bad..
 
Yes.. Im watching the hockey game on the internet.. Looks like the Habs finally are back to the winning ways..

Kovalev looks great..

Oh and the weather is still really bad..
I've missed most of the game. Been trying to install a new printer and it's giving me nothing but problems.
 
Ohhh I hate it when it isn't easy..

GO HABS GO...

Halak looks to be the new number one.
 
I've given up on it for now. I'm ready to bring the stupid thing back to the store.

He's had his bad days as well.
 
Thank you

I'm thinking about it....I have a bottle of Dominican Republic Rum that I haven't opened yet.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top