Holy Crap!

Status
Not open for further replies.
forskin? what in the heck are you talking about?

hey now........:confused:

You're welcome. :)



You still haven't figured that out, yet? What skin are you using? I'm using the "chocolate liquid" thing.

Already did that, earlier... well, something like that. ;)... ...and no, no Hershey's; they suck!



Not my foreskin, the forum's... oh wait; I don't have one of those. ;)

On my post frames, there's a "papers" button right next to the "quote" button. Click that, and any other, and those posts will show up in your "reply" box to whatever post you reply to directly, in the order you click them. Saves time trying to paste them together.

i figured it out :nana:
 
*Climbs up on the Cofee Table Clears his throat*

(ahem) Ladies, Gentlemen, Boys, Girls, Transgendered and Slightly Confused Persons, Fellow Litizens... May I have your attention please?

I have some requests and comments to make.

First at this time of year I would like you one and all to take a moment and send a Postcard with a small message to our Troops at war. If you need assitance with this please see my Signature Line or Contact Starry if you'd prefer to send something to a U.S. Troop.
Word from home this time of year can mean alot. And even if you don't support the war SUPPORT THE TROOPS.

Secondly, get creative find someway to be charitable within your community. No I don't mean give to the United Way I mean give to something special in your community. You know, maybe leave a box of food annon. for that person in your Apartment building who could really use some help. Volunteer at a Local soup kitchen.. Whatever you do be sure to tell us about it here. Get creative and make a difference.

Lastly, I would like you one and all to form a line, climb on top of Santa Nightbirds lap one at a time and share your favourite Christmas Song / Carol with us please. Even sing a few lines..

Thank you.
 
Hmmm/... Night, what if I've already sent a postcard to the troops and did something for the community? And remember, I do. not. sing.
 
Well, that's all for me; go to get some sleep. *yawns* (Hmmph, would you believe I just yawned typing out the word "yawns"? Weird.)

Good night, everyone.
 
OK this is the last time this year I go to sleep........look what happens when I do......singing and Santas lap wiggling and stuff :(
 
*Climbs up on the Cofee Table Clears his throat*

(ahem) Ladies, Gentlemen, Boys, Girls, Transgendered and Slightly Confused Persons, Fellow Litizens... May I have your attention please?

I have some requests and comments to make.

First at this time of year I would like you one and all to take a moment and send a Postcard with a small message to our Troops at war. If you need assitance with this please see my Signature Line or Contact Starry if you'd prefer to send something to a U.S. Troop.
Word from home this time of year can mean alot. And even if you don't support the war SUPPORT THE TROOPS.

Secondly, get creative find someway to be charitable within your community. No I don't mean give to the United Way I mean give to something special in your community. You know, maybe leave a box of food annon. for that person in your Apartment building who could really use some help. Volunteer at a Local soup kitchen.. Whatever you do be sure to tell us about it here. Get creative and make a difference.

Lastly, I would like you one and all to form a line, climb on top of Santa Nightbirds lap one at a time and share your favourite Christmas Song / Carol with us please. Even sing a few lines..

Thank you.

:kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::)
 
happy monday nightbird :kiss: i so enjoyed wiggling on your lap last night. if i come up with another christmas carol, can i do it again? :devil:
 
OK this is the last time this year I go to sleep........look what happens when I do......singing and Santas lap wiggling and stuff :(

Oh, but Morri love... you can take my place... apparently because I don't sing, I don't have a place on Santa's lap! :eek: :rolleyes: :D
 
Oh, but Morri love... you can take my place... apparently because I don't sing, I don't have a place on Santa's lap! :eek: :rolleyes: :D

If I sing and take one knee and you take the other......then we can share :) :kiss:
*Passes FB a pair of ear-defenders* I'll try to sing loud :D
 
Hello NB watchers...{{{Everyone}}}}:kiss:

I see I missed my chance to sit on Santa's lap.. hope he has another sitting when I am in ....:devil::D

NB {{{{{NB}}}}}:kiss::kiss::kiss:
 
*Climbs up on the Cofee Table Clears his throat*

(ahem) Ladies, Gentlemen, Boys, Girls, Transgendered and Slightly Confused Persons, Fellow Litizens... May I have your attention please?

I have some requests and comments to make.

First at this time of year I would like you one and all to take a moment and send a Postcard with a small message to our Troops at war. If you need assitance with this please see my Signature Line or Contact Starry if you'd prefer to send something to a U.S. Troop.
Word from home this time of year can mean alot. And even if you don't support the war SUPPORT THE TROOPS.

Secondly, get creative find someway to be charitable within your community. No I don't mean give to the United Way I mean give to something special in your community. You know, maybe leave a box of food annon. for that person in your Apartment building who could really use some help. Volunteer at a Local soup kitchen.. Whatever you do be sure to tell us about it here. Get creative and make a difference.

Lastly, I would like you one and all to form a line, climb on top of Santa Nightbirds lap one at a time and share your favourite Christmas Song / Carol with us please. Even sing a few lines..

Thank you.

So is there I line I need to be waiting in, or is it my turn next?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top