Horny Mummy thread ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
mmm - watching Uk and Photoguy now - grinding harder against Muffie's swelling sex - feeling my arousal flowing with every smack on my tender cheeks

With one swift move I rip your briefs off, exposing your sex.
"Get up Bitch and face my friends. Impale your slutty arsehole on my cock and prepare your mouth to be invaded!"
 
"Do whatever you want with her - she's my toy today"

I moaned as Muffie spoke to the two guys - wondering what would happen next - just another of Muffie's playthings

I sat up and straddled you as instructed - pressing down slowly as you opened my tightness
 
i feel your warm, soft lips. they are enticing me, sucking me into your wanting mouth. my balls are heavy. you're a good cocksucker. your master has you well trained.
 
stroking UK as Photoguy - slid in and out of my hungry mouth, Muffie now thrusting inside me as I ground down on him, his strong arms pinning me to him as he ran his strong hands over my still clothed breasts
 
my balls are heavy and i feel myself ready to explode all over your face. are you going to have dinner or bathe in my nectar....
 
a few more well intended strokes and i will blow my load all over mummy's face and tits. i feel it welling up in my balls.
 
"Do whatever you want with her - she's my toy today"

I moaned as Muffie spoke to the two guys - wondering what would happen next - just another of Muffie's playthings

I sat up and straddled you as instructed - pressing down slowly as you opened my tightness

I savour the pressure as you ease down on my knob. The tight entrance gives way under the pressure and you slide down to the hilt causing you to cry out.
 
i can't hold back any longer. i feel my release roaring thru the base of my cock. take me into your deep throat and swallow my load. feel my cum splash against the back of your mouth. swallow all of it....
 
mmm - stroking UK faster now as Photoguy continues to pump my mouth, the tip getting bigger and bigger as I suck you deeper into me

moaning as you stop moving, your shaft throbbing as I feel your cream rising and then exploding into my mouth
 
I groan as i watch your hand slide over me, i groan as i move round behind you, stroking your ass, my hard cock throbbing behind you as i press into you, before i slam down deep inside of you
 
Surprised as Muffie lifts me entirely off his throbbing sex and pulls me to my feet, bending me over the table and smiling as he suggests UK might want a bit of my ass

groaning as UK enters me - his sex sliding inside without almost any effort as I was still open from Muffie's pounding

Watching as Muffie pulls my hair back and pushes me down onto his slippery cock as UK starts pumping me deep
 
I grunt and grip your hips, slamming deeper inside you as i spank your ass, telling you how good you feel as i fuck you harder and harder
 
mmm dont worry E, you'll get your turn ;)

Gripping tighter on Katie's thighs i slam harder inside her, stretching her cunt with my big cock as i drive every inch harder into her.
 
Can I Be Your slave

Thanks for the invite. I'll follow your gorgeous self anywhere, as long as I get to see more of that juicy puss. You're definitely a yummy mummy.
 
Surprised as Muffie lifts me entirely off his throbbing sex and pulls me to my feet, bending me over the table and smiling as he suggests UK might want a bit of my ass

groaning as UK enters me - his sex sliding inside without almost any effort as I was still open from Muffie's pounding

Watching as Muffie pulls my hair back and pushes me down onto his slippery cock as UK starts pumping me deep

Is there any room in here for a well endowed black man? I'd love to show what I can do to you.
 
Katies mouth engulfs my hard cock as I force her head down. I notice my Pet Em come into the room, touching herself, waiting for me to service her
 
UK pulls my hair tighter as Muffie continues to feed me his throbbing length, with BT walking over and standing on the other side feeding me his now hard length
 
*Crawls under the table to where UK's cock is pounding her ass. I slide a little lower and start to eat Katie's pussy as she gets fucked from both ends.*
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top