Horny Mummy thread ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I smile as i fuck you harder and harder, pulling on your hair, using it to slam you back over my cock
 
ohh gooodddddd - realising someone is between my legs and ohh ggooood really knows what to do with their tongue - holding on now as I get ridden completely
 
Filling your ass with every thrust, loving being surrounded by so many attractive women, as i pound your ass again and again
 
*I tease Katie's swollen and wet lips, savoring her taste before I latch onto her clit and suck, nipping it with my teeth.*
 
I pull out of Katie and BT slides his enormous cock in. I kneel down and start fingering Tyyrlym. One finger at a time until I'm slaming 4 fingers deep into her wet cunt. I pull my fingers out and start fingering her arse, loosening her up for my cock
 
grinding against the soft wet tongue as UK continues to impale me, his fingers gripping my cheeks as BT continues to enjoy my mouth, lips and tongue, his strong hands pinning my hands behind my back
 
*I reach up and start to thrust a finger in and out of Katie's pussy as I lick, adding a second and starting to curl them both seperately teasing her G spot. I wiggle my ass back at muffie, enjoying the attention to my ass.*
 
I grunt as i fuck you harder, my fingers digging in, before i spank your ass hard, slamming in and out of you as i moan loudly, groaning as i pound your tight ass from behind
 
moaning into BTs cock as I feel long slim fingers explore my sex, the fingernails grazing my slippery skin, god it was another woman, my arousal hitting another high as I imagined who it could be enjoying me - sharing me as I was now completely filled - my body still craving more - to be completely and utterly used - at the whim of the group and Muffie
 
Feeding my cock into Katie's hot mouth, watching her sexy lips move up and down around my shaft. Feeling her hands playing with my cum filled balls.
 
Pulling out ot Katie's mouth and slising under Tyyrlym's sweet cunt. Inserting my tongue and inviting Katie to ease herself down on my fully erect cock.
 
Every thrust by UK pushes me deeper onto BT, his sex now pumping in and out faster and faster, his hands holding me in position as he builds the rhythm - my hips grinding against the fingers and tongue as my arse gets filled by UK's young and tireless cock
 
I shove my hard cock balls deep into Ty's ass and hear a muffled groan from under the table. BT is making Katie gag on his huge dick. I start fucking Ty's ass hard, gripping her tiny waist, digging my fingers into her flat belly. My heavy balls slap against her cunt, stimulating her clit.
 
You like my "young tireless cock"? i whisper in katies ear as i drive it deeper inside her, filling her, as she tightens around me, every thrust rocking her over BTs cock
 
*I suck on Katie in time with the thrusts into my ass and pussy. I'd come for Katie and am surprised at the attention I'm getting. It doesn't stop me from squeezing the invading members though.*
 
grunting like a wild thing now as I feel hands and lips, fingers and cocks everywhere - my arse now sore from UK's pounding and my mouth now just open as BT continues to stretch me open
 
My cock pulsing, every nerve ending on edge as Katie's pussy grips me for dear life. She finds her rhythm and begins fucking me with everything she has left.
 
I tell Katie to milk UK's cock with her ass, I want his cum to drible down her wet slit and onto Ty's fingers and hungry mouth.
Ty is doing her best to massage Katies g-spot to make her squirt her juices all over UK's balls.
I push my thumb into Ty's ass with my throbing cock.
 
*Flicks her tongue across Katie's clit and BT's ballls. I pause to say, "Come on, fuck my ass hard," before going back to Katie's cunt and the cock fucking it*
 
Oh yeah - yeahh - fuck my juicy cunt - fuck me - lick my cunt baby - fuck me - oh yeah - feel how wet I am - sucking you into me - fuck me - oh yeah - fikl me up - ohhhhhh gooooooddddddddddddddd - iiii'mmmmm cummmmmmmiinhggggg
 
Katie grunts heard and then bears down hard on my cock. She's taking the whole thing down, flopping as hard as she can. the friction of her hot pussy and Tyyrlyms affectations are pushing me over the edge
 
don't stop - din't syop - don;t for - ohh make me - oh goooddd I 'm cumming again - harder - harder oh gooddd - yesss - yess -uifessd - harder - harder - ohhh godddd
 
Katie's juices flood my cock and run down onto Tyyrlym's greedy tongue. I pull out and begin spraying my cum all over Katie and Tyyrlyms panting bodies.
 
*I giggle as Katie starts to cum, her nectar coating my face. I keep assaulting her clit even as BT pulls out and sprays my face and Katie's pussy with his cum. I start to clean us both off, sucking down some of the cum while forcing the rest deep into her pussy with my tongue.*
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top