Horny Mummy thread ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Watching Tyyrlym assault the cum on Katie's body causes my dick to grow again...and it points at Tyyrlym's small frame.
 
I let go of Ty's little waist and push my other thumb intn her ass and open her up, gripping her small ass cheeks and jackhammer fucking her.
 
unable to come down as T continues to love my sex, her warm tongue keeping me in a highly aroused state, her body quivering as she enjoys a long thick sex - fingers groping me - pinching my hard nipples through my blouse - can't believe I'm still half dressed :D
 
*I moan as my ass gets properly fucked, I motion muffie to follow, getting a half second to crawl up and lay on top of katie as he lines back up with my ass and plunges back in. I kiss her and start to tear at her blouse.*
 
Kissing T passionately, tasting my juices and cream as we embrace, my fingers running up and down her warm skin, moaning as she caresses my bare skin
 
looking for an opening, i place my cock between tyyrlym and katie and watch their tongues fight for position.
 
*I take an opportunity and go down to suck on Katie's tits. My teeth and lips pull and bite at her sensitive nipples as I kiss and suck.*
 
mmm - sliding BTs sex between us - soon slick with our saliva as we each suck and lick the still throbbing length
 
I feel my orgasm building. I like to coat Katies tits and face with my cum. I rip off her blouse and pull out of Ty's ass and start spraying cum all over Katies face and tits, filling her open mouth and blinding her
 
*I take the head of his prick between my lips and suck before passing it off to Katie*
 
moaning as T finds my breasts - hungry for her affections, BT's throbbing sex now sliding in and out of my hot mouth
 
*I pout as muffie sprays his cum over Katie's chest.* Awww, I wanted that in my ass.
 
drenched in flying cream as BT slides back in to my mouth, cream dripping from my lips and chin as T licks slowly across - lapping up the hot cream
 
Watching as Muffie moves in front of me - BT eagerly filling up T's gorgeous butt

*mmm - can't wait to lick you clean later*

Muffie stuffs his still dripping cock into my mouth "clean me bitch"
 
*Walking in just in time to see Ty laying on a naked Katie, both of them coverred in cum, I grin as I slowly stroke my cock*
 
mmmm - watching, as I lick Muffie clean, as another person gets ready to join in - hard and ready :devil:
 
*grinning right at Katie as Ty licks cum off of her*

Which of your holes hasnt been abused enough, slut?
 
mmm - all you lovely, sexy people - this mummy has to go and be a mummy - I have to go and pick up the kids - yesss dripping wet, hope I don't bump into any teachers :devil:

I have had an incredible afternoon :heart::heart:

thank you all for playing and being sooo fun :rose:

Looking forward to another day soon

:rose::kiss:Katie :kiss::rose:

of course ---- anyone can still use me as they like if it helps the playtime
 
Last edited:
*grins* Oh good. I have a meeting in the morning. Wanna come kneel under the desk and suck on my cock for three hours to keep me smiling the whole time? :devil:
 
Hmmm..I see Katie across the room. Remembering how awesome our last encounter was, I suprise her with a kiss to the neck and a quick feel to her sensitive nipples
 
I had no idea that Katie had a friend with her. I introduce myself. BT...nice to make your acquaintance
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top