How old are you?

i was 28 the end of august... i'm going to stop aging at 32... i think that's the perfect age
 
Shy Tall Guy said:
Umm. Cym - I may be so old I can't remember how old I am, and I may need a walker ;) - but could we have a little more breakout in the 46-99 range? I kind of don't like being classified in the same category as the 99 year olds. ;) ;) :D
Okay. I'll go back through the WHOLE 13 pages and do a better breakdown of that last group.
(This might be a self-defense tabulation, you know, since i'm only two years from that rather alarmingly large group myself! :eek: )

Hang on. This'll take a few minutes.

And my take on age, for women at least is this (disclaimer: the following is a personal opinion, an admitted generalization, and is not designed or intended to hurt anyone's tender feelings or step on any little ageist toes):
-- Before 30, sorry, but at this time a woman is still trying so hard to figure out how to be herself in the middle of her life and within the boundries of her personal relationships, that it's way more work than pleasure.
-- 30 itself is a hard birthday. Expect depression. Don't fight it. It goes away soon and then everything gets better.
-- In her 30's, a woman becomes personally powerful. She's got kids or has decided against them. She knows the kind of work she wants to do or knows she needs to make a big change. Her sexuality emerges from the bud of girlhood and begins to fully flower.
-- 40 is a hell of a fun birthday. Forget the man/men in your life and go out for a BIG night (a whole weekend is better) with your close women friends - you should have a crew of them by now.
-- In her 40's, a woman is at the peak of her intellectual, emotional, and sexual abilities. She no longer puts up with any kinda shit. She's strong, centered, personally powerful. Her insights are tempered with the kind of wisdom only living can bring and she has learned the value of patience. She knows what she wants sexually, how to get it, and how to give it, too.

I don't know about the fifties yet but i'm guessing that it only keeps getting better.


Okay. I'm going back to counting Literotician ages now.
Excuse me, please.
:cool:
 
I'll be 26 at the end of this month- and Cym, you're right- I'm so busy still trying to find out who I am and to establish my life amidst personal turmoil... I'm a mess right now! I hope it gets easier after 30....
 
Originally posted by cymbidia -- 30 itself is a hard birthday


Actually, out of the 32 I've had, 30 was my favorite. Not only did I spend the latter half of my twenties waiting for it, I had a great time that day (we went to Paramount's King's Dominion).

Other than that, I agree, everything before 30 sucked.
 
Since I have grandchildren older than most of you...74 last month.

Sorry Codger71 but you just got bumped.

OH for the curious ... no I don't need Viagra.
 
Shy Tall Guy..

lol, thanks .. was wondering where that went - I need it - it's damn cold up here anymore ...

actually - that is my email addy - kittenzinmittenz@hotmail.com

yeah - it's cute .. I know ... I can't help it.:eek:
 
Rise up!

Kitten Eyes said:
everything before 30 sucked.

My, we have been busy, haven't we?:eek:

Are you now going to try another position?:p
 
Re: Shy Tall Guy..

celiaKitten said:
lol, thanks .. was wondering where that went - I need it - it's damn cold up here anymore ...
Well if you need your mitten or anything else to keep you warm - you know where to find it.;) ;)
 
Cheyenne said:
Still counting? :p
Done!

Disclaimer: The following stats were tabulated to the best of my ability but without going crazy trying for impeccable accuracy. In other words, i tried not to count people who posted their ages more than once but, in all likelihood, a few slipped through.

<21: 19
21-25: 22
26-30: 39
31-35: 35
36-40: 18
41-45: 17
46-50: 8
>50: 9
 
sheesh! I didn't know this was a thread was a census or I would have answered a long time ago.

26-30: 40
 
I Am Still Twelve!

Oh Ya Mean Fer Real?....The Legal Age!

I Am 27:D Waiting Fer 30 Ta See What The Show Was All Bout...
 
26-30: 40?? Now that's one way to answer the question without actualy answering the question.


:p
 
I'm 25. Thought I would have a big problem with this birthday, but it actually was okay. Lightning is 24. I'm the older woman...*snicker*
 
I don't feel my age!

I don't feel my age........I just turned 27 back in
May....only a few short months ago! I feel inside
that I'm still a kid at heart! :)

Tigerjen
 
Funny, I don't feel old ...

I'm 47, turning 48 in a month. I would only want to go back to my 20s or 30s if I could take everything I've learned along the way with me. Now that would be fun!
YB
 
33 in December. Lovin' every minute of it. You are as old as you feel, so I guess I'm around 23-24. Live life to it's fullest and never grow old if you can help it.
 
42

Wife: "You're not getting older, you're getting better."

Me: "If I get much better, I'll be too good for myself."

(Hey, SHE laughed.)
 
Back
Top