How old are you?

I'm 29 and a half now :D

I'll let you know when I hit 30, I'll be the one going through a crisis about it all :)
 
31 and will be 32 very very soon......... :cool:
 
I'm 30. Don't worry, Nicole, you'll feel better once you get it over with. I'm still getting around without a walker. :)
 
mars99 said:
I'm 30. Don't worry, Nicole, you'll feel better once you get it over with. I'm still getting around without a walker. :)

LMFAO @ Mars99.

Awwww Gee thanks, that makes me feel so much better :D
 
MysteryJKR said:


ooohh!! your younger than me! thats no fair. I was having fun being the youngest one in this place. hehe. I was for a while I know that.

hehe well, you can be the youngest male....how's that?
 
Well......

Mentally I'm 12 or 13.

Sexually I'm 27.

Physically I'm 35.

My actualy birth date makes me 47.

8/17/53 - a Leo - King of all Uber beings - not to mention Lions.

FYI - nothing keeps you young than believe you are young - and sex every night - even if it's with yourself.
 
well

Soon to be 40

but you are only as old as the person you feel
 
Re: well

Logic said:


Soon to be 40

but you are only as old as the person you feel

lol since I'm right behind you I am in total agreement. I am still 21 in some ways...........I'll never tell.
 
In the Prime...

I'm 35....and having the time of my life!

Is there anything better than a woman in the prime of her life?

Course I hear I haven't even hit my prime yet, God help the hubby when I do! :D
 
IT"S ROSEBUD!
(She yet lives...)

There aint' no flower like a Rosebud,
No other plant's so fine,
Call her a devil or angel,
I just wish I could call her mine.
 
I was 32 when this thread started. I'm now 33. If everyone stops posting perhaps I'll stop getting older? :rolleyes:
 
I am not that old. But I don't have a long life, I am expecting to go so to speak around 40 to 50 years of age. If you want to know why, just email. It is not something I find easy to talk about in public.
 
Macbeth

I'm really sorry to hear that. I really don't know what to say, so I won't say any more ...

:(
 
It seems like this post is just chugging along.So I guess I'll put my 2¢ in.

I'll be 45 in about 3 weeks.July 5th.

Yea I know,another damn Cancer!
 
Back
Top