How old are you?

UPDATE

Said back on page 6 that I was 42. Just had a birthday, so that means now I'm 43.

And I'm still old enough to know better and still to young to care.
 
Willy

When was your birthday, you didn't tell me *pout* you know I would have given you an extra special post as a birthday present.

Just want to let you know it is a blast writing with you and you are a wonderful age. guggggggggles
 
I'm 32 , will be 33 in two week's and one day :D
But you know I look younger Cheyenne ;)
 
Renegade said:
Some of you are making me feel to young to be here. At 19 years, I'm younger then the rest of you old folks(well, other then Scylis). lol ;)

Oh crap, it's pass my bedtime. :D

Hmmmm Guess I should update that I've been 20 years old since last June. Yep, I'm getting on in age.


:rolleyes:
 
Grumpy old man

Errr, um, wait a sec - I can't remember my age (I have Alzheimers) - oh yeah, my daughter tells me I am 47, but 47 what?

Wait...

Ohhh.... my daughter says 47 years - 47 years what?

Oohhh! 47 years old! Who's 47 years old?

Wait...

Oohhh! I am 47 years old! What was the question again?

Where's my walker?

:D :D
 
2/18/2001:
Originally posted by carini
You asked for stats you got'em
so for 18- 24 there are 24 of us
25-30 have 26
31-35 have 19
36-40 have 6
40-45 have 13
50 and over have 5

For the curious, here’s an update to the stats. I only counted posted ages since this was first tabulated and added those to what was posted above. I included my age, 44, and MS/Creidhne’s, 38, as well.

18-24: 35
25-30: 42
31-35: 33
36-40: 16
40-45: 18
50+ : 13
 
Last edited:
I'll be 49 in December.

Hey, what happened to the 46-49 range???
 
What do you know? I also am a young sex kitten at 20!

Erm, wait a minute...

Can I take that back? :eek:

...I am 20, though.
 
Paradox said:
I'll be 49 in December.
Hey, what happened to the 46-49 range???
What an eagle eye you have, Paradox! I think that the original tabulator, carini, was way down at the kids end of this thing and figured, therefore, those of us at the other end are so geriatric we’d never miss five years one way or the other.

I redid it. Hope it’s sorta right.
In any case, it's now current up through Sch00lteacher.
:cool:


18-24: 35
25-30: 44
31-35: 33
36-40: 16
40-45: 19
46-99: 14
 
cymbidia said:

18-24: 35
25-30: 44
31-35: 33
36-40: 16
40-45: 19
46-99: 14
Umm. Cym - I may be so old I can't remember how old I am, and I may need a walker ;) - but could we have a little more breakout in the 46-99 range? I kind of don't like being classified in the same category as the 99 year olds. ;) ;) :D
 
Back
Top