How old are you?

Like a fine wine, I'm getting better with age. Also getting a little oaky. LOL 33, BTW.
 
Some of you are making me feel to young to be here. At 19 years, I'm younger then the rest of you old folks(well, other then Scylis). lol ;)

Oh crap, it's pass my bedtime. :D
 
Happy belated birthday, Shyguy!

I turned 32 in November. I have no problem admitting my age, because nobody believes me when I tell them. I get a big kick out of their reactions. Every now and then I get carded when I order alcohol in a restaurant -- I always leave an extra-big tip when that happens! :D
 
40, but only for a few more days...so far, life after turning 40 has been good
 
44 years young

I like being the age I am.

My kids a grown,and out on their own.

I only have 6 more years till retirement

I'm starting to save more money,(now that the kids are gone)

And I still have sex 4 to 5 times a week.

I can still ware 32 waist pants,and tank top shirts.

So for all you people in your 20's & 30's,don't look at it as if your getting older,look at it as if your getting better!
 
how old is old.??

let's see 43 years..add three red headed and 1 brunette wife
makes me about 120 years old..damn i'm lucky to be alive.!!
 
Only two people older than me so far, I just turned 45 on December 15th.
 
27...will be 28 in June

Just looking for someone to celebrate with ;)
 
I'll be 43 next month, with lots of mileage. In certain ways I feel and act like when I was 20.
 
Re: how old is old.??

fgarvb1 said:
let's see 43 years..add three red headed and 1 brunette wife
makes me about 120 years old..damn i'm lucky to be alive.!!

Thats a good one there,it takes some good ol' hard times in life,just to test how old you are.
 
I am 31 Years Young and will be 32 this coming summer.

31 years of experience and mistakes, not to mention practical jokes and sarcasm.........what the next 31 years have in store I don't know but it sounds like fun to me.
 
Just like Rolling Rock................33 will be 34 in April so I still have a few more months.......................
 
I'm 35. Wife is 37.

I'm gonna be like my wifes grandmother when ( at her 90th birthday party ) I asked her how old she was... " I'm 39 again" she said. I then asked her what she was going to do after her party and she replyed " I'm going out to the bars and dance naked on the tables ! ! !" :) :)
 
Renegade said:
Some of you are making me feel to young to be here. At 19 years, I'm younger then the rest of you old folks(well, other then Scylis). lol ;)

You're writing doesn't come across as that of a 19 year old, if that makes you feel better. I would have guessed late 20's or so! You're one of the surprises (for me anyway) so far!
 
Born June 22, 1977...

...makes me 23! :D And, since Ezzie's 'puter blew up on her and Ravenloft is out of town for the holidays, I'll answer for them. Hee hee hee... Ez will be 26 here in Jan. And, since Ravenloft is only a month older than I, he too is 23. :)


P.S.
Since Mackdaddy is out of town for the holidays too...
He is 26. :)
 
Time in a bottle

Old enough to know better than to answer a question like that! ;)

Oh, wait... Damn, I answered that on several other threads over the last few months. Now it's too late to change it! Turned 37 back in October.

Cheyenne, does it count that I sometimes feel like I am in my 80s but I act like I am in my early teens?
 
I'm finally in my 30's (will turn 31 in April) and I think I like them better than my 20's.
 
Back
Top