How old are you?

I will be 20 tomorrow. I went to the library in a different county this month, and the lady wasn't going to issue me a library card, because she thought I looked too young. I still have that "barely legal" innocence about my looks.
 
I'm only 8.

Of course you need to know that I was born on February 29th, 1968.... You do the math. :)

Biggest damn 8 year old I've ever seen!!!
 
Merelan said:
Oh my God, Beaker loves me!!! Catch me I am fainting. (though maybe its old age creeping in)


Its not old age it is just after my head being nearly blown off that damn often you look oh so attractive to me!

Oh was supposed to catch you... but with these arms I cant do much, DAMN!

Sorry!
 
I am confused. I cannot decide if you just complimented me, or insulted me. It sounds like you said that because you have been blown up so many times I look good. Is that like after 8 or so beers the girls at the bar look good... is that what you mean?

I have bruises from falling, and my skirt is so short, they might show.
 
Hummm Oh yeah I am 21 too

Strange that

[Edited by Svedish_Chef on 12-28-2000 at 08:15 AM]
 
Merelan said:
I am confused. I cannot decide if you just complimented me, or insulted me. It sounds like you said that because you have been blown up so many times I look good. Is that like after 8 or so beers the girls at the bar look good... is that what you mean?

I have bruises from falling, and my skirt is so short, they might show.

Not everyone just you... I didn't say which head either did I? And no beers don't do anything for my sexual appetite, my tastes don't change
 
Thank you so much. Merry Belated Christmas to you too. Hope it was all you wanted it to be. My day was a good one.
 
Crap... lilfrk I have lost my ever loving mind!!! I mean to wish you a Happy Birthday... just chalk another one up to a confused Merelan. Forgive please?
 
It's ok Merelan. I figured that is what you meant but I wasn't sure. I had a good birthday too. I've lost my mind too. I think that is why I'm here so much. You are forgiven.
 
Goodie, a forgiving soul. Sjiif, sniff, but no punishments? Yeah!!! I have been so naughty and forgetful lately I can't sit down.
 
I try to be forgiving. I know what it is like to be punished. LOL
 
KillerMuffin said:
Two bakers dozens plus 3.

29 muffin tins along. September 18, 1971.

Oh that is such a brilliant answer... but do muffins also come in bakers dozens?
 
Ok I am gonna fess up I am a young and full of cum 19 year old as of October 10
 
Back
Top