How old are you?

HMMM

*feeling Brainy Beauty. Feeling again. And one more time*

Babe you don't feel like any 80 year old women I have fondled..(Hey they don't call me the Retirement Home Rogue for nothing hehehe)

Acting like a teen eh? I forgot what that felt like...Oh yeah sitting at home "thinking" about sex LOL in that case...I am 14 again!

I am old...I was working when some on here were wearing diapers!
 
That depends on what your definition of "it" is..

Tomatoes (insert Dan Quayle spelling comments here) do not count riff;)
 
23 (or as my daughters say 2 AND a 3), will be 24 on March 15th.

Merry Christmas Eve everyone :D
 
Re: That depends on what your definition of

Thumper said:
Tomatoes (insert Dan Quayle spelling comments here) do not count riff;)

"IT" ain't tomatoes
 
Cheyenne said:
Renegade said:
Some of you are making me feel to young to be here. At 19 years, I'm younger then the rest of you old folks(well, other then Scylis). lol ;)

You're writing doesn't come across as that of a 19 year old, if that makes you feel better. I would have guessed late 20's or so! You're one of the surprises (for me anyway) so far!

Thanks, I do what I can. :) Alot of people here get surprised when I tell them my real age. What realy surprised me was when I found out that like atleast six people that I role play with alot are about my age. Dang kids. lol ;)
 
Latina you don't look a day over 49.

Just kidding you look great.
 
So Old??!!

Originally posted by CreamyLady
I'm 47; 48 at the end of March. Gad . . . how did I get so OLD?!
As I rapidly approach 57, you look pretty young from this side.

My opinion: Aging is inevitable; Growing old is a state of mind.

Still, getting old beats the hell out of the alternative.
 
20 on december 5.... now i am at least 1/4 of the way through life.... ouch!
 
I'm 25. But does it count if I say that I either get carded for cigarettes or guessed at over 30? People usually guess at least five years wrong--and it happens in both directions! :p
 
29 and loving it..there seems to be more good looking women wearing less clothes every year..if that's the case, then I'm looking forward to the years passing and being alive..women get better looking every year!
 
Oh my God, Beaker loves me!!! Catch me I am fainting. (though maybe its old age creeping in)
 
Back
Top