how's things in your World

Tatiana said:
yes i'm off to work soon as well.

~sees fran and pinches her bum~
ohhhh you sneaky little thing i get you for that :D :devil:
good morning :kiss: tati :kiss: sweetie :rose:
 
just Fran said:
ohhhh you sneaky little thing i get you for that :D :devil:
good morning :kiss: tati :kiss: sweetie :rose:


just wanted to say good morning before I run out to work

~ :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: ~
 
bowtie4u said:
I hear you,,,,good morning to you out in the sticks :kiss: :)
thats good and it wont be long my little monsters will crawl out of bed again ;)
got to go look in the mirror to see how good i look :D
 
Last edited:
just Fran said:
thats good and it wont be long my little monsters will crawl out of bed again ;)
got to go look in the mirror to see how good i look :D


MMMM nice pic but I have to go I start early today so enjoy your quiet time, I know what it is like I have a 9 year old girl that is at my mum for 2 weeks, peice and quiet
 
just Fran said:
thats good and it wont be long my little monsters will crawl out of bed again ;)
got to go look in the mirror to see how good i look :D


You look Damn Fine Girl......mmmmmmmm :p :D
 
Tatiana said:
MMMM nice pic but I have to go I start early today so enjoy your quiet time, I know what it is like I have a 9 year old girl that is at my mum for 2 weeks, peice and quiet
You have a Super Day Sweetie :kiss: :kiss:
 
just Fran said:
mh, now i wouldnt want to give away any secrets
but lets just say if you start at the boobs you cant go wrong :D :devil:

:p Well I was hoping to start at the neck and work my down, especially paying attention to your boobs.......

So how long can you handle someone sucking on them before you expolde with desire?
:devil: :kiss: :devil:
 
I am so bummed that I did not get to see how you looked! Well I guess that is what happens when you have errands to do before work. Either way I am sure that you looked hot fran! :kiss:
 
*leaving some huggles and snuggles and kisses*

Hey Fran...just wanted to stop in and say hi...
 
just Fran said:
oh well, i take the licks & the thank you's & leave hugs & :kiss: ssssss

Are you indicating (with the picture) that the song , "Even a bad love is better than no love at all," has merit?

Probably, if one is horny enough...

How are you doing sweet Franny?

Have a great weekend!!!

:) :rose:
 
Dunchad said:
:p Well I was hoping to start at the neck and work my down, especially paying attention to your boobs.......

So how long can you handle someone sucking on them before you expolde with desire?
:devil: :kiss: :devil:
oh thats hard to say dun sweetie, depends how good you are doing it ;)
but you sure will know when i do "explode" :p :D :devil:
 
just Fran said:
mhhhhhh thanks for the kisses hun but i used them all up now ;)
so would you please send more :D :devil:


I will send as many as you want.....but you have to tell me where U want them..... :kiss: :kiss: :devil:
 
Dunchad said:
I am so bummed that I did not get to see how you looked! Well I guess that is what happens when you have errands to do before work. Either way I am sure that you looked hot fran! :kiss:
aw,that sure is a bummer hun :( iam sure i will will post it again but not at the
moment as i share puters and my pics are not on here ;)
 
Back
Top