how's things in your World

....I wish I didnt know what was coming....

but unfortunately I do know.....and it is not going to be good. This will be the hardest year of my life.
 
....I wish I didnt know what was coming....

but unfortunately I do know.....and it is not going to be good. This will be the hardest year of my life.

I'm there with you, and for roughly the same reasons. I literally don't know where i'll be or what i'll be doing 6 months from now, and all the answers are somehow bad.

Is now a good time for a nice soulful chorus of "Lean on Me"?
 
Really good, and heading straight into so good it is scary in the scope of it all.

I like a little adrenaline. Bring it :)
 
I'm there with you, and for roughly the same reasons. I literally don't know where i'll be or what i'll be doing 6 months from now, and all the answers are somehow bad.

Is now a good time for a nice soulful chorus of "Lean on Me"?

...oh I dont think the reasons are the same.....

Perhaps you are speaking of an ill fated marriage....but unfornutaley, mine is a much more permanent.

...but leaning on others is the way to get through it...
 
Peaceful. Satisfying. Everything I hoped it would be at this point in my life. Looking forward to new opportunities and many unexpected moments that bring joy to my life.
 
Happy Birthday {{{{{{{Fran Sweetie Pie }}}}}}:kiss::heart::kiss:
attachment.php
 
My day has been very good so far....and became extremely good upon seeing dumplings AV for the first time....YUMMMY!
 
thank you everybody for posting & the flowers & other things you all left for me :kiss:
 
Back
Top