how's things in your World

Hi Fran Sweetie Pie:kiss::kiss::heart:
wanted to post this Pic but not on my thread-so I hope you dont mind if I post it here;):D~talk to you later mwuahhhhhhh!
 
Hi Fran Sweetie Pie:kiss::kiss::heart:
wanted to post this Pic but not on my thread-so I hope you dont mind if I post it here;):D~talk to you later mwuahhhhhhh!
WOW I love that Picture Ling:p:)
**********
Hello Fran:kiss::kiss: - so where are you hiding out Sweetie ?
 
pretty fucking fantastic!!! slightly drunk, talking to my fav fem buddy, had a bazillion orgasms last night, chatting with a guy (ooh-la-la), my bday is tomorrow and who knows what else? :devil:
 
attachment.php
 
Stops in to leave hugs & :kiss::kiss:s & hope the New Year is treating you well so far :)
 
Good Morning Fran Sweetie Pie :kiss::kiss::heart::rose:
its not that I dont like my Job, but I should have saved some of my Vacation for now:(
 
Stopping in to leave great big Hugs & :kiss:sss for the sexy Fran:)
the New Year is going well ;)
 
TGIF :) having a Snowstorm:( and I think Iam getting a cold:(
Have a great Wknd "Fran":kiss::kiss::rose:
 
Back
Top