I want.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want my fiancé home and safe from danger

I want peace in this world

I want my new nephew to hurry up and be born so I can spoil him

I want Hillary to beat Donald

I want my back to stop hurting

Right now I'll settle for pizza
 
At the moment...I want another Mocha from Starbucks and some chocolate. Yeah its one of those days. lol.
 
I want to find a way I can justify spending £300 on that, but I know it's not going to happen.

How about - If you don't treat yourself, who else will?
Or - You only live once and it might be over next week? Imagine how pissed off your soul would be, possibly for all eternity, if you died without indulging a little.
Or - Fuck it, just do it. What's the worst that could happen?

Having said that, for me, I still want pizza. And now carrot cake as well, with a thick slather of cream cheese frosting.
 
I want to feel that shuddering quiver of passion surge through her girly sexy mind and body so that it resonates through my every fibre until we both reverberate into a passionate connection that cannot be denied..
 
I want...

face touching
hair tangling
eye locking
cheek tracing

nose brushing
ear nibbling
lip licking
tongue sucking

heart melting
body burning
soul kissing

Intimacy
 
To have my husband use my dildo and lick my clit at the same time to a perfect orgasm!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top