justuandmekiddo
naughtiness detector
- Joined
- Mar 27, 2010
- Posts
- 14,609
I want to not feel guilty about some of the things I think
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I want to be caressed, touched, licked....sucked.
I want the feel of his lips against mine, his voice in my ear, his fingers closing about my throat.

someone to play with!
someone to play with!
someone to play with!
I want to be able to have peace of mind....the last few months have been too damn rough. Something's gotta give.
I want to be able to have peace of mind....the last few months have been too damn rough. Something's gotta give.
I want to buy fresh crab right off the boat in the harbor. Build a fire on the beach and cook crab, roast fresh sweet corn on the cob, lots of fresh butter, crusty sourdough bread, fresh peaches, and a bottle of pinot gris. Then, when the stars come out, we can lay on our blanket. You can look up at the stars, I'll look down at you - and we can satisfy our other appetites.
I want to be held. It's going to be a very long day.
As non-masculine as it may sound, I totally get this today.

As non-masculine as it may sound, I totally get this today.
not at all.![]()
even tough guys need a little TLC from time to time.![]()
{{{hugs}}}![]()
What she said.![]()

I'm thinking I want to be nurtured by Wildhoney.