pkinginva32
Literotica Guru
- Joined
- Jun 16, 2009
- Posts
- 5,365
I want to still be in bed sleeping...
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

I want a hug. The kind of hug that hits your soul.
Wish I could give a real hug. And the people here are easy with hugs and that feels good to this wearly traveler. {{{{{HUGS}}}}}
....You literally read my mind....How does a chocolate shake sound?!I want ice cream.
....You literally read my mind....How does a chocolate shake sound?!
Sounds good. You deliver?
I do. How would you like to pay? I have a variety of options, but the preferred method is hugs and cuddles.
My snuggles and cuddles have been known to fix colds....just saying.Hugs I can do, but I do have a cold.![]()
My snuggles and cuddles have been known to fix colds....just saying.