L
Lustful_Intentions
Guest
What she said.![]()
And it makes a woman feel good to be needed, to nurture her man.![]()
Thanks ladies, I appreciate that. Im sure that's not the only thing I want, but it's nice to know its there
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
What she said.![]()
And it makes a woman feel good to be needed, to nurture her man.![]()
Thanks ladies, I appreciate that. Im sure that's not the only thing I want, but it's nice to know its there![]()

And it makes a woman feel good to be needed, to nurture her man.![]()
Thanks ladies, I appreciate that. Im sure that's not the only thing I want, but it's nice to know its there![]()

Amen!
It's not the only thing I want either, but it's a start.![]()
I want to be held. It's going to be a very long day.
I want to 're read that.. thought it said neutered.![]()
I want someone to go down the road and buy a bottle of wine. I feel like being all safistic... Safest.... Sophistoc.... Sathist... Saphisticak... Grown up![]()
a soft pretzel with nacho cheese![]()
I think i want that now too.
Especially if it's extra spicy...