I want...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to know what the f%#k I'm supposed to be doing right now?
 
Blueberry pancakes and a slice of bacon. No, TWO slices of bacon. Tall blonde roast, black, from Starbucks. And someone to bring it all to me on my porch while I take in the mor....rrrrafternoon sun. God....night shifts!!!!
 
I want what I always want on a lazy Sunday morning.

Breakfast. Pancakes, slathered with butter and real maple syrup. More butter than syrup please. I prefer mine buttery than sweet. Bacon. Thick, crispy bacon. Mmmmm. Fries, not home fries, but french fries. I'm not a big hash browns fan. A good cappuccino.

Oh and yes ... to share. Arms to hold me while we feast, intermittent kisses on the forehead and a very interesting way to burn the calories AFTER breakfast. :devil:
 
sleep, simple, peaceful sleep. No nightmares, no wierdness, just peace and simple rest. To wake up at a decent hour rested in body and mind. not a big ask surely
 
I wanted a house. I got a house.
I wanted children. I got two great ones.
I wanted a career with meaning. I work in a place that's trying to cure cancer.
Now I want to be cherished. And that's harder than curing cancer.

I just read this....
Ditto. Ditto.
5 great kids
Good career (one of the machines I've worked one helps in cancer treatments).
But want to be needed outside of paycheck and homework helper..house fixer...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top