Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I want my shoulders massaged then followed by my feet.
When that's done, I want his hands on my ass. Mmmmm ... *biting my lower lip*
I want to go dancing and grind my ass against my man as he kisses my neck

I want a chocolate truffle egg now.....*hiding easter eggs*
I want a chocolate truffle egg now.....
*wiggles my nose*
http://media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/29/f4/28/29f42833b31dce1bf5ad90431652eb83.jpg
*skate out like a cute little ladybug ninja*
I want him, now, here in my arms... between my thighs ... to kiss my lips... to hear my sighs
I want to shake it off...
I want him, now, here in my arms... between my thighs ... to kiss my lips... to hear my sighs
.Well come on over for a cupI want a cup of coffee served by a handsome, half naked man..