I want...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want another cup of coffee... plus I want to rest my head on his thigh as he strokes my hair.
 
I want a foot rub and a day that I don't have to run off somewhere in a panic at the drop of a hat.
 
I want during this flight home to hear "This Flight Tonight" by Nazerath...and have the words "Hope it's better when we meet again ..." to be true.

Come on light a candle in this heart of mine..
 
Lover Mine~~

I want the long flight there
I want a long look and a long kiss when I arrive

I want a long weekend, spent
Fucking and making love and fucking again
For long stretches of time, interspersed with

Long walks
Long dinners
Long talks
Long baths
Long afternoon naps
Long slow dances

And long moments spent embracing--whenever, wherever, for no reason at all.

Just because we long to.

:heart:
 
I agree with Newbie.

I not only want my house back to normal but I want it to stay that way.
 
I want the weather to stay like this.

I want to fall asleep in his arms.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top