MrGoatee Literotica Guru Joined Sep 4, 2014 Posts 5,223 Sep 7, 2014 #2,076 I want a touch, a look, a conversation to be more
papadoc19 Good at keeping secrets.. Joined Sep 15, 2008 Posts 148,732 Sep 7, 2014 #2,077 I want my own drill team
INeedLove Soft petals Joined Jun 18, 2005 Posts 15,228 Sep 7, 2014 #2,078 I want to climb back into bed
jameslewis Literotica Guru Joined Nov 4, 2013 Posts 18,172 Sep 7, 2014 #2,080 I want to take you to a secluded beach where we can swim naked, lay on a blanket, eat, drink some wine, and find all the pleasures we can share together.
I want to take you to a secluded beach where we can swim naked, lay on a blanket, eat, drink some wine, and find all the pleasures we can share together.
sereneone4u quod nutrit me destruit Joined Sep 7, 2006 Posts 52,079 Sep 7, 2014 #2,081 I want things to be beautiful between us again. Can we do that?
Sandman63 Her Sandman Joined May 10, 2011 Posts 6,440 Sep 7, 2014 #2,083 Treasured said: I want Crazy Click to expand... Crazy like a Silver Headed Fox baby I want you darling always.
Treasured said: I want Crazy Click to expand... Crazy like a Silver Headed Fox baby I want you darling always.
Missingout Domesticated Husband Joined Dec 15, 2011 Posts 1,651 Sep 7, 2014 #2,085 Thandi said: I want a massage. Click to expand... My specialty.
T Thandi Literotica Guru Joined Jan 6, 2013 Posts 10,371 Sep 7, 2014 #2,086 Missingout said: My specialty. Click to expand... I'll be over in 5.
H hatlover123 Playgrounder#275. I think Joined Jan 1, 2014 Posts 5,696 Sep 7, 2014 #2,087 I want to turn back time to fri @ 9pm to make some edits.
Misshotndeep Tumbleweed Joined Aug 19, 2013 Posts 33,352 Sep 7, 2014 #2,088 Milk to go with my snores roll. Damn guys in my house used it up and didn't replace it!
Deprived_in_AZ Call me Dee :) Joined Jun 19, 2004 Posts 49,785 Sep 8, 2014 #2,089 I want to sit on your face.
Misshotndeep Tumbleweed Joined Aug 19, 2013 Posts 33,352 Sep 8, 2014 #2,091 I want a sausage and egg muffin sandwich... Coffee too!
papadoc19 Good at keeping secrets.. Joined Sep 15, 2008 Posts 148,732 Sep 8, 2014 #2,092 I want what I want...
pvt_addiction Literotica Guru Joined Jun 21, 2014 Posts 8,634 Sep 9, 2014 #2,096 Her grinding my face...
TongueLust Bruja-Hija De Yemayá Joined Jun 20, 2012 Posts 132,253 Sep 9, 2014 #2,097 FunFilled80 said: A purpose again. Click to expand... His wilderness, I miss the fun. No pun intended.
FunFilled80 said: A purpose again. Click to expand... His wilderness, I miss the fun. No pun intended.
Misshotndeep Tumbleweed Joined Aug 19, 2013 Posts 33,352 Sep 9, 2014 #2,098 My creepy stalker to go away.... Everyone else your cool!
Deprived_in_AZ Call me Dee :) Joined Jun 19, 2004 Posts 49,785 Sep 10, 2014 #2,099 I want some mind blowing sex with someone who thinks that being with me is the greatest thing ever.
annabel_lee Erotic introvert Joined Aug 12, 2014 Posts 4,032 Sep 10, 2014 #2,100 I want something to change. Soon.